Help

Hey guys. I know I haven't been around much lately, but hearing about the situation in Christchurch just turned my stomach.

I'm a firm believer in seeing the good in people, but when things like this happen, it's hard, even for me. I honestly cannot fathom why these people decide that they want to hurt innocent people, but it's sickening. Since I found out, all I've wanted to do is help in any way that I can.

That's why I'm back here tonight. To offer my shoulder and support to anyone who needs it. If there's anyone who was affected by this tragedy, or anyone who just needs to vent, I want you to know that you are always welcome to send me a message, and I will do my best to help you through. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that is affected by this tragedy.

This crime was... sickening and God only knows what worse things could happen if humanity follows the path it's taking. We need to stand up and join forces, humanity as a whole.

I know that I can't make much of an impact myself, but together, we can. If we stand together, we can raise our voices above the pain and the terror and we can make a difference. I'm not saying that we have to go to war or be martyrs or anything like that, but if we can reach out and offer support to those around us, let everyone know that we stand with them, that they are not alone, and never will be.

One voice on its own might not have much of an impact in the grand scheme of things, but when there are so many people standing up and raising their voices, the combined effect can be phenomenal.

So, if I can ask one thing of each of you, it's that you stand up, stay strong, raise your voice and never forget that I - we - back you with every choice you make.

If we stand together, we can make a real difference. So, if you're like me and you want to make a difference, spread the word and your support to your followers, friends, family and strangers.

Let's spread #infinitevoicesonecry , be it through social media, Wattpad, word of mouth or any other form of spreading the word, and let's take action because I truly believe that if we stand together, we can make a change.

So, who's with me?