Lost?

Angie's POV
The door slowly swung open and someone who looked familiar stood there. I couldn't quite put my finger on where I knew her from, though.

"Um, Madison? Isn't that your mom?" Mimi asked Madison. Ohhhh right. That is Mrs. Jefferson!

"Uhh..." Madison took a few steps back and took a good look at the house, seemingly for the first time.

"Oh right! This is my house!" Madison exclaimed, smacking herself on the forehead, "I was wondering why my mom was here."

"Really, Madison?" We all groaned.

"Um, so what brings you girls here?" Mrs. Jefferson asked us. I'm not gonna tell her, though it seems like no one else wants to either.

"Um, we came here to get cookies!" Madison lied. Her mother raised an eyebrow.

"I... suppose that's alright. You can all have one cookie." Mrs. Jefferson decided.

"Yay!" We all cheered as Madison raced inside to get the cookies. She emerged with the entire jar.

"Madison, darling, I said only one cookie each." Mrs. Jefferson said questioningly.

"Yes, I know you did, Mother. Which is exactly why we are going to RUN!" Madison screeched the last bit and took off running, cookie jar in hand. We all shrugged and raced after her.

"Get back here!" Mrs. Jefferson yelled from her doorway. She seemed to just give up though, and didn't attempt to chase after us. Instead, she just sighed and walked back inside.

After we were a safe distance away from the house, we slowed our pace down to a walk. "Madison, What. The. Heck." Freya said what we were all thinking.

"That's a bad word!" I exclaimed to her.

"Well, we did say we were gonna do what we always wanted to do, and I always wanted to say bad words, so there!" Freya replied snarkily.

Everyone nodded.

We spent the rest of the walk back to Mimi and Freya's house talking about swear words, and apparently "Shut up," isn't one of them.

Does that mean my mom has been lying to me all this time?

Yes. Yes it does.

So I told everyone that we passed on the street to shut up and they looked really confused but didn't say anything.

I guess it isn't a bad word after all.

Theo's POV
I was a little upset at Madison for bringing us to her mom's house. We could have gotten caught! But I decided to just ignore it. This is pretty fun, after all, and we are about to arrive back at Mimi and Freya's house.

Wait... Where is it? Oh well, Mimi and Freya know how to get back.

"Hey guys? Where is your house again?" I asked them, just to make sure.

"Um, it's over here I think! Wait.." Mimi trailed off as we entered an unfamiliar street.

So we are lost.

Greatttt.

Then, an idea occured to me.

"Guys, we can just track back to Mrs. Jefferson's house, and maybe we can ask her where to go." I explained to them, and they nodded.

"Wait... Where is Mrs. Jefferson's house again?" Angie asked in a frightened tone of voice.

Greatttttttttttttttttttt.

So, we are wandering aimlessly, lost.

That is, until we reach a park that Philip and I play in a lot. "Guys! I know how to get to my house from here!" Angie and I exclaimed at the same time, then giggle happily.

"And we know how to get to our house from your houses!" Mimi and Freya exclaimed in unison as well.

Oh, and Madison is lonely because she doesn't have anyone to say something at the same time with.

Sucks to suck.

Alexa, play Despacito.

That's something that Mimi apparently says all the time, but I've always considered 'suck' a bad word.

Oh well. No adults are here to stop us.

After a while, we make it back to Mimi and Freya's house. Finally.

"Home sweet home!" Freya shouted, throwing her arms up in the air.

Mimi ran up behind her and shoved her down the hill she was standing on, since their house is on top of said hill.

Which is why I hardly come over here anymore because it is a PAIN to walk up.

Freya came tumbling down the hill just as I had several times before, in the first few times I had come here.

Mimi laughed at the top of the hill, and Madison ran up and abruptly pushed her down just as Mimi had her sister, before throwing herself down the hill as well. So now Mimi, Freya, and Madison were lying in a heap at the bottom of a hill.

Angie shrugged her shoulders. "That looks pretty fun." She said, and ran over to the hill herself, only to throw herself down it just as Madison had.

She landed on top of the pile and Freya let out a big, fat, roblox OOF, because she was on the bottom of it.

I just walked over and threw myself down. Ow, that hurt. I looked over. Angie and I were both sitting on Madison, who was DYING but not as much as Mimi, who was right under that, but she wasn't dying as much as Freya, who's face was turning purple. We better get off, I guess.

I helped Angie off of Madison and slowly the pile unraveled, until only an out-of-breath Freya remained laying in the grass, attempting to catch her breath. We all laughed at the sight as we tugged Freya onto her feet and walked back inside.

An
So I deleted those last few chapters
They were up for a while so if you read them, discard them because I'm remaking them. I just couldn't find out how to continue from the point that I left off, and I didn't want to finish or discontinue this story, so I'm remaking where I left off so that I can continue it. Also, sorry I haven't updated in like, 50 years lol