Chapter 5

More than 100 reads already!! :DD YAYYYY! 

Blake's POV

I grabbed Kate's arm and dragged her to my car. Kate was scared of me, I could tell from her eyes. I put her on the passenger seat and get into the driver seat. My wolf want her close as he is still pissed off about Amy. I grabbed the steering wheel , trying to calm myself down. 

I looked up when I heard Kate whisper " Blake.." As I looked up, she continued " Are you ok? " I smiled at her and say " I am fine" "So... What's going on?" She asked. 

"Ok. I am going to tell you what is going on. But can you please promise me that you will not run away from me? " I plead as I look into her brown eyes. 

"Ok. I promise you. " She look at me and smiled. 

"I am a werewolve, Alpha of Dark moon pack. Alpha means leader of everyone in the pack. Most people in this town are werewolfs , there are only a few humans. " I ended and slowly looked up to her. 

She looked at me and opened her mouth, but nothing come out of her mouth. I hope she is not afraid of me.. Suddenly, I heard her voice ,saying "Then ,what's a mate? " 

"Mate means soul mate. We werewolve will have a soul mate that we will find and we will only love that person always and forever." I said with a smile.

"Oh.. So you found your mate?"

"Yes, I found her. And she is very beautilful."

"Oh.. Congrats.." She say as a tear slip from her eyes. 

I held her chin,, forcing her to look into my eyes. " You are my mate, Cutie."

"What?" She looked at me confused. 

You are my mate. " I repeated with a smile.

"So I am not a weirdo.. Liking someone when I only know him for few hours.." She whisper to herself,thinking that I can't hear her.

"I like you too, my little mate." She squeled and hug me. " So I can see your wolf?" 

"Sure, Let's go to my pack house? Then I will show you."