Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

Katelyn's POV

 "Kate! Come on! We need to leave now! " My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" I shouted back. 

I look at my room, and sighed. I did not wish to leave this place. However , my mother got a new job and we have to move. I dragged my suitcases down the stairs and into the boot of the car. I look at the house that I grow up in for the last time and we speed off.

After awhile, I fall asleep...

        Four hours later,

" Kate! Wake up.. " My mother say as she gently shook me awake. I rubbed my eyes to try to get myself more awake. I got out of the car , and dragged my suitcases into the house. 

"Sweetie , your room is upstairs. My room is on the first floor. Go up the stairs and you will know which is your room." My mum told me with a smile. The house is not huge, but it is definitely the perfect house for my mum and I. 

I dragged my suitcases up the stairs and search for my room. My room is the biggest among all rooms. It have a bathroom and walk in closet. The room is mainly pink. (I LOVE PINK) I look out of the window and realized that our backyard is big enough to have a barbecue party and a huge forest is in sight. I look at the forest and wonder if there are any wild animals inside.

As i unpack my stuff, my mother knocked on the door. "Come in" "Sweetie, you will start school tmrw. So let's get some stuff that we need later, ok?" "Ok, Mum. Can we get some food?" "Yes yes, everything you want."

I am so nervous for tomorrow. Hope I will be able to make some friends and won't be a loner. 

I know this is not a good story, but I will try to make it better. :)  Give some suggestion for the casts! :)

-AlphaLover;)