10| A Chance I should Take

Začať od začiatku

I let out a scream because I thought no one was home. "I thought you weren't home!"

"Well I am!" he said, throwing his hands up. "Now, what was it that you were excited about?" he smirked.

"Don't make me say anything, it cringes me when I say it aloud", I said while he raised an eyebrow. "Let me just hold it short then. I'm excited to go out tomorrow", I mumbled.

"You what? Didn't quite catch that", he said with a smug smile.

"I'm- excited", I said allowing myself to smile.

He started laughing loudly which made me throw my big duffel bag in his direction, knocking him back on the stairs. "I hate you, Felix. I really do."

"No you don't", he said as he stood back up with a laugh and walked to his room.

The rest of the day was just me watching movies to distract myself a bit, instead of thinking about tomorrow.

The next day around evening I dressed myself in a jeans short with a plain black T-shirt topped with a black and green coloured flannel, choosing for my black vans to complete my look. I tried to keep my hair plain and decided to leave it loose.

I received a message from Chan that he was waiting outside. I quickly took my bag and ran to Felix's room. I opened the door not bothering to knock. "Felix I 'm leaving", I said in a hasty tone.

"Right, just wait one second", he said as he shuffled in his spot, reaching for his phone on his night stand. I was kinda confused by his actions because he would never ask me to wait before I left.

He left his bedroom and looked me in the face, looking down because he was taller than me, obviously. "What are you waiting for let's go downstairs."

"Felix what is going on with you?" I said as we walked downstairs.

"Nothing, I'm just waiting till you get to the car", he said as he opened the door.

"Right, because you do that every time I leave?" I said confused.

"I'm looking out for you", he said with a worried expression.

"Felix it's not not like I'm going out with some mafia gang leader. It's just Chris", I said . "Come on tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing", he said putting back a smile on his face. "Have fun."

"Felix..."

"Luna, have fun", he said smiling with a sad face.

"You too, I guess", I said and all of a sudden Felix gave me a hug. "Felix are you alright?"

"Totally fine", he said as he loosened his grip on me. "Now go, Chris is waiting."

"Bye, take care of yourself. I left some money on the counter so you can buy pizza or something else. And if something happens or you don't feel so good, call me", I said as I walked down the steps to Chan's car.

Before I closed the door of the car I looked back at Felix giving him a small wave. I didn't know what got into him but I felt bad leaving him. It looked like he wasn't feeling all too well.

"You alright?" Chan asked.

"What? Oh, yeah it's just- I'm worried about Felix. It looked like he wasn't feeling all too well", I said.

"Well, if you want you can check up on him. We can go to the fair another time", Chan said.

"I don't know, maybe he wants some alone time. I don't know what he wants", I said laying my head against the headrest. "I'm just gonna text him otherwise I might die inside."