/Eleven/

Thanks to z3nni_y for the AMAZING new cover!!!

"Baby," Pete shakes the smaller awake.

Patrick groans, wrapping the blankets around him tighter.

"You have to get up, people are coming in with your stuff."

"What time is it?" Patrick mutters, sitting up. The blankets fall off his chest revealing the purple marks Pete's littered on the pale torso.

Pete bites back a prideful smirk and clears his throat. "Nine."

"How are you awake so early? Aren't you exhausted?" Patrick flops back down.

"More then exhausted." Pete nods. "But we learn to move past it."

"Can't we just go back to bed?" Patrick pouts.

"Nope." He slides Patrick some more clothes. "You get to wear mine again, sorry. They'll have everything here by ten in case you want to change."

"I like your things. They smell nice."

Pete beams. "Get them on and then we'll get something to eat."

Patrick nods, standing slowly. He ignores the pain in his ass as he does, and he shoves his legs in the boxers.

"Any faster?" Pete flops on the bed.

"You try going fast after being fucked."

"I would but I don't bottom." Pete winks.

"I don't wanna move." Patrick whines.

Pete rolls his eyes. "Well, if you don't mind sleeping when people are--"

Patrick doesn't care to hear the rest. He climbs back under the sheets, curling in their warmth.

Pete climbs on the bed, dropping down to meet Patrick's face. He pokes a chubby cheek. "C'mon, Patrick."

"Petey, I'm so tired."

Pete has to admit, this is very comfortable. In fact, he may fall asleep if he stays like this any longer.

"Your eyes are drooping." Patrick giggles.

"They aren't." He grumbles.

"They are." Patrick swings a leg over Pete's hip. "Just fall asleep."

"I can't, I gotta stay awake." Pete slurs.

A soft hand runs down his face, reminding him he hasn't shaved in a bit. "Just sleep, Pete. You deserve it. I'm an exhausting handful."

"You got that right." Pete mutters. His eyes snap open, Patrick's working wonders on him. "No, you're lulling me. Stop that." Pete tries to pull away.

Patrick's leg tightens, and his hands grip Pete's shirt. "Don't go,"

"You're going to make me fall asleep." Pete chuckles.

"Good," Patrick smirks. His hand buries itself in the blonde mess, black roots growing out. Patrick gently hums a tune while massaging Pete's scalp.

~~~

"Pete," Brendon and Ryan knock gently on the door.

All of Patrick's things were collected into four boxes. Clothes. Shoes and hats. Documents and personal information. Special things.

Patrick labelled the last box, it was found in the bare closet. Brendon had to take a peek, and it was full of notes from his mother and pictures from his childhood. It was clearly important to him, and Brendon was sure to grab it.