In need..of a hero?

Start from the beginning

ready for the attack. Glimmer teleport Bow into a tower that was guarded by two horde solider thankfully with Bow quick skill she knock them out with sleeping arrows "Good thinking, Bow now let me see where they are holding the hostages" Glimmer said taking a radio listening closely "Take these people into the chambers, I wanted everyone inside before we leave" Glimmer nodded it was good thing no one was harm but the problem was where they are "Glimmer I think I see them" Bow said handing her some binoculars Glimmer look seeing a line going into a big vehicle "How many gaurds do you see?" Glimmer ask looking around "Well from want I can tell about ten" Bow said keeping a close eye on people and the guards. Glimmer sigh thinking of a plan any minute Adora well be here as only distraction to keep the horde busy, "Think, Glimmer...think" Glimmer said to herself "Glimmer what should we do? Once they are on, they well leave it will be hard to get them back" Bow said urgently as Glimmer smiled widely " Bow that's it, once everyone on, I will teletport me and you, we will over run the guards as Adora deal with Horde solider" Glimmer said feeling proud of herself "Well that might just work out" Glimmer smirk grabbing Bow teleporting close able to see last of village people heading in "Okay, now all we do is wait" Glimmer said then hearing a loud sound coming from other side Bow saw the guards running towards it "Its she-ra everyone take down She-Ra" Bow heard a women yelling almost half of the guards left and its was up to Bow and Glimmer "Okay Bow I am gonna teleport you in and we are gonna take out the guards" Glimmer said as Bow held her hand, soon two guard was already down Bow successfully hit them with some sleeping arrows "Alright you take down any guards, awhile I will see if anyone is harm" Bow only nodded as she sneak away awhile Glimmer teleport hopefully where the chamber is "I hope this is the place I can't keep teletporting forever" Glimmer said with a sigh she lead against a wall didn't hear anyone, not even a footstep well only thing could be heard was quiet voices coming from a door down the hall way Glimmer sneak in a fast pace she teletport inside only to see one guard she saw many eyes looking at her she motion them to be quiet. In one quick motion Glimmer punch the horde solider unconscious, Glimmer smirk "Okay everyone you are safe, I am Princess Glimmer of Bright Moon I am here fot rescue you" Glimmer said as many people cheer and cried "Now, Now I gonna get you all out of here but I need to know why did they target this village" Glimmer ask as women stood forwards "We don't know, after one of your Knight sent of food ration they appeared out of no where asking for the children..they took them all in another location on this ship" She said almost crying, Glimmer frown she need to get in contact with Bow, but leaving people when they where suppose to rescue this was a sticky situation. Soon the door open Glimmer was ready to fight until Bow appeared "Glimmer what us the hold up?" Bow said as Glimmer groan "Well we have a problem there is children on the other chambers we can't leave them safely with Horde around" Glimmer said pacing around "Maybe we won't we will just get this tank far away awhile Adora handle" Bow said with a smile "Good thinking, Bow alright everyone follow me she have a tankto hijacks, Bow I need you to find out where they are keeping the children" Glimmer said hopping thing work out.

Adora slice easily against couple of tanks hopping Glimmer and Bow rescue people of this village by the time they retreat, Adora sigh she look around noticing many damges housing destory and brunt down into nothing, Queen Angella gonna need more than food ration to fix it whole mess "Aaaghhhhhhh..." Someone said running towards Adora who easily knock horde solider Adora pick him up "Why are you taking these villagers?" Adora ask angrily but he was trying to get out Adora grips failing miserably "I am not telling you anything, She-Ra" Adora sigh squeezing his collar shirt as he breath hitch, Adora punch his stomach he groan in pain "I ain't telling you nothing" Adora sigh throwing him elsewhere she knew couldn't get any more information out of him. Adora called Swift Windshe jump into her back flew into the sky hopping too see where Bow and Glimmer ran off that was short live until missiles almost hit Swift Wind Adora saw five more tank attacking her, Adora narrow her eyes as missiles launch in her directions, Adora easily slice exploding on impact. Adora groan heading towards one of the tank she smash her sword as the tank explode thankfully this wouldn't harm none of the passengers, even though they are horde soliders. Soon every tank was destroy Adora saw many Horde Solider fleeing the scene Adora sigh happily knowing the fight is over soon Glimer appeared "Adora, you made quite a mess of thing" Glimmer said looking around at the mess the horde has cause "Yeah, I know I tried to keep it down" Adora said sadly Glimmer lighten up the mood "Well good new we save everyone on the Village" Glimmer stated making Adora smiled Bow rush towards them yelling "Guy you wouldn't believe what I just found" Bow said taking a deep breathe Glimmer raise an eyebrow "What is it?" Glimmer ask as villagers look around seeing their homes destroy "Well....its seem Shadow Weaver was behind this attack, I think they wanted the children for a war about to come" Bow said sadly as Adora bite her lips she hasn't seen Shadow Weaver for years after she left the Horde, thing have been quiet "Well we should get back, Queen Angella gonna need a report on...all thing" Glimmer said gesturing at all the mess "Yeah, but I am going to stay see what I can do, Glimmer and Adora head back I don't think Queen Angella will be please" Bow said rubbing his neck Glimmer only nodded as Adora called Swift Wind and flew back arcoss the Whispering Woods, Adora sigh heavily see saw something ran past the trees a black shadows, Adora didn't pay no mind to it she must get back and tell Queen Angella what has happen.