Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø

Începe de la început

"..." You looked guilty, avoiding his crimson eyes.

"Promise me something, Ri."

"What..is it....?"

"Promise me that no matter what, you'll stay safe. No matter where you are, no matter what you are, stay safe." He looked at you seriously and with a solemn expression.

You smiled, "Sure."
—Flashback End

"Sure. Stay safe too." You gave your childhood friend a wave before a boarding the train with your suitcase, you took a glimpse back at Katsu. He was already walking away to Best Jeanist's Place.

On the train, you spotted a recognizable two colored hair male.

"Hey, Shou. You ready to face that motherfucker?" You smirked.

"Yeah...I'll become a better hero."
—(Start music here If you are using it! owo)
Almost immediately after getting to Endeavor's Agency, the three of you went on patrol. But before that, the number two hero requested a chat with you. Alone.

"You know why I chose you, brat?" His words were meant to be laced with venom, but to you, it was nothing.

"To beat your ass again?" You mocked, crossing your arms.

That did it. In a few seconds, Endeavor had a grip on your hoodie with a fist, lifting you up off the ground. This man reminded you of Katsu, both short tempered and got pissed easily.

"Listen brat, I know you're up to no good, I know you're with the villains. Spit it out before I kill you." His harsh turquoise eyes were daggers to your fearless (E/C) ones.

"Ha, too bad for you, Mr. I want my Son to be number one, I want to be a fucking hero and I will become a fucking hero." You stated, your tone was a little bit like Katsu's. A little bit harsh and with anger.

"Like you can be a hero. Give up." He snorted, rolling his eyes at the joke.

You snapped. In one second flat, the tables turned. You held the older man down towards your level, with a eerily smile plastered across your face.

"I beat your ass once, I can without a doubt do it again." You reminded him about the memories.

"You're-" He angrily started, his costume that was wrapped in flames started to burn even more.

"Like I said, Mr. Hero, I'm a fucking hero and heros don't do that," You interrupted, with a smile, heading to the door. "This worthless brat can do more damage than you think."
——

Endeavor was called into the field for a incident, of course, he wanted to show his son how capable he was as a hero. You felt you were just tagging along, but you didn't mind.

Shou was looking at his phone while running along side you.

"Stop looking at your phone and look at me, Shouto!" His Father boomed.

You caught a glimpse of Shou's Phone, there was a text from Izu. And he was in trouble. He quickly looked at you, and you nodded at him.

"I'll be there soon!" You yelled, while Shou began running towards the direction where the three of you came from.

"Where are you going, Shouto?!"

"A alleyway near Ekou St, 4-2-10. Send me over any hero that can back us up. I mean- you can handle anything, right? But, I think my friend might be in trouble." He said, already had his back turned, running.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you saw the hideous, flying creatures. Nomus to be exact. That only meant one thing, Tomura Shigaraki was around. The League of Villains.