"Chill ma, I can explain it ain't even like that" he said holding his hands up taking small steps forward.

I smiled. "What is it like then, please tell me" I asked but I didn't even give him a chance to answer. "Is it like this" I asked as I hit his side window making the class break. A series of gasps and damns could be heard throughout the crowd.

"Alright keep on man, and you gone stop looking like a woman to me" he said getting mad himself.

"I don't give a fuck about none of that, that you are talking just like you ain't give a fuck about me or my feelings. I mean look at this bitch" I said pointing at Riley. "She right here in front of my face with you and you think I give a fuck about what you are saying" I said and began to walk around the car breaking all the class and putting dents in it.

Micah tried to catch me to stop him but my adrenaline was pumping and I was moving to fast for him.

"Damn ya'll aint gone help me stop the bitch" he said towards his boys. Jada told Keeb to stay out of it, so he did and Amor wouldn't even let Chris make one step. The only person that was left was Tonio.

Tonio stepped forward in attempt to grab me. "Touch me and I'll call Amber and tell her I caught you cheating" He immediately took a step back and held his hands up in a surrender. No I haven't caught him cheating and I'm almost positive that he didn't but he already know Amber is the type to beat ass first and ask questions later. "That's what the fuck I thought, try that shit again and you gone be having a bad day too". As I was talking to Tonio this gave Micah a chance to sneak up behind me and grab me.

"Let me the fuck go" I said trying to push him off me.

"You out here being crazy, putting everybody in our business" he said still holding on to me tightly. I did the only thing that would get me out his hold. I bit him. He jumped back in pain. "Stop playing before I put my hands on you".

"Hit me then bitch, bet your ass gone be jail, do it pussy" I said taunting him. I know that I should stop but I'm too pissed off. "I don't give a fuck about none these people out here. Just like you don't give a fuck about me. I give you too much to allow you to treat me this way" I said and before I knew tears were falling down my eyes. I broke down crying. However, these tears were not about to stop me from fucking his car up. Umbrella still in hand I hit his car a few more times before I felt hands wrap around me. By the smell of his shirt I could it was Micah.

He wrapped his strong arms around me tightly. "Let me go" I said as I struggled to get out if his embrace. The tears were still falling, and I was beginning to become tired. I fought him to let me, but he wouldn't. He just held me tighter and I lost I begin to have a whole meltdown in his arms. My face was buried in his chest. His arms rubbed my back as he whispered "I'm sorry" repeatedly.

I can't believe I let myself get to this point. I've not embarrassed myself, but I've put my business out there as well. I cried even more because of my actions. I cried myself into a deep sleep. The thing I remember was standing next to Micah's fucked up car, while crying in his arms. Imagine my surprise when I woke up in his bed.

I sat up in his bed confused and with a headache. Looking over at the nightstand I saw my phone as well as water bottle with two pain pills next to it. I took the pain pills and then begin to loo at my phone. I had a bunch a message from Jada and Amor asking if I was alright. I decided not to text them back and to just talk to them later. The front door could be heard opening from downstairs and then closing again, shortly after it closed Micah appeared in his bedroom. He seemed to be surprised that I was woke. "Hey" said sitting the bags of food in his hand on his dresser.

I looked at him for a second and I could tell that he was high. "Take me to campus". I said standing up to put my shoes on, but I couldn't find them.

"They're downstairs but can we please talk first" he asked rubbing his face.

"I said all I had to say" I said looking at him. We starred at each other for minute before I started crying of course. "We been here so many times and each time I be so ready to be done. I just feel like if you know that I'm not enough for you, why can't you just leave me alone. You know I'm not strong enough to just walk away from you and you use that to your benefit and I'm tired. The apologizes, I heard them all before, the I'm not ready to be in a relationship bs, I heard it all before. You can't keep using Aria broke my heart as an excuse to break mine, especially when you still dealing with the bitch, so it can't be that damn broken" I said going on a rant. Not once did he interrupt me. He just looked at me and listened.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I keep taking you through the same thing, I'm sorry that I'm just a fuck up. I really do want to do right by you and I don't know why it's so hard baby. I be trying I swear I do." He had tears coming out his eyes. It was then that I came to realization that he wasn't high but that he had been crying. Call me mean but his tears meant nothing to me at this moment. "I really don't want you leave, we can work on. I'll try my best to be a better me." He said walking closer to me.

"Take me home Micah" I said simply. I was not in the mood to have this conversation with him. I did not give one single fuck about his tears. Reluctantly he grabbed his keys and took me back to campus. I sat in the car just looking out the window before I decided to speak.

"I only asked you to know fuck with them three hoes and you couldn't even do that, but I'm supposed to trust you, and I'm suppose to believe you're sorry" I said in calm voice. My yelling days are over, I can yell all day and it won't make him do right.

"I'll cut all of them off baby, I not even playing. You got my word. You want me to block them on social media done. Delete their number done." He said as he drove. I didn't even respond back. Looking down at the seat I finally noticed that we were in Keeb's car.

"I had no right to fuck up your car but I'm not sorry" I said as he pulled into the parking lot. He didn't respond to me. "Listen as much as I hate to admit this, I have fallen for you and I'm in love but love will never be enough to keep me. With that being said don't call me or anything unless you ready to serious about us. I'm done with the games." I said before getting out the car. Right as I was about to close the door, he called my name. I turned to look at him.

"I love you too" he said. The look on his face seemed genuine but I don't believe a word he says. "Sure you do" I said before walking away.

Once inside I meet my Amor and Jada.

"Thank God you're ok" Jada said as she walked over hugging me.

"We tried to stop him for taking you since you was sleep but he wasn't having it" Amor said.

"We would have called the police but we didn't want incriminate you" Jada said. I looked at them and busted out laughing. These are really my girls. They looked confused for moment.

"Let's be real Chris and Keeb told yall to mind yall business" I said still laughing. We all know that every time us women get ready to intervene between our home girl and their man, here come our man saying 'stay out them folks' business'.

"Yeaaa" Jada said with a nervous look.

"Plus, although he an asshole we knew you were in good hands" Amor said.

"It's ok I know I meant well" I said going to sit on my bed"

"Sooo" Jada asked. I rolled my eyes this bitch stays in my business. Amor hit her for being so nosey.

"Same ole same ole" I said looking down at my hands. "But this time with a little twist" I said giving them a small smile. They both gave me confused looks but decided not to question me on it.