Chapter 2

A/N Delonden is in the multi media

I was sitting inside the food court of the mall waiting for my uber to come so I could get back to the University. I had been at the mall for about three hours trying my hardest not to spend any money, just yet. Since my uber was taking it's precious time to come, I got up from my seat and made my way over to Smoothie King.

"Hey what can I get for you?" I looked up from my phone and was meet with a pair of pretty blue eyes. My eyes darted from his eyes down to his name tag and then back to his eyes. I assume I was taking too long because he asked the question again but this time his words were laced with amusement. 

"Um sorry, can I get a large strawberry smoothie" I said slightly looking down. "Will that be all?" He asked while licking his plump pink lips. This man was fine as hell. Too bad he's white. "Yea that's all" I said finally regaining my composure. I stood there waiting for him to fix my drink. "Here you go beautiful" He said with a bright smile as he handed me my smoothie. Right when I took it from his hand I was notified that my uber was outside. I gave him a simple smile and walked off. Lord knows he was to fine.

Once I arrived back on campus and I went up to my room and noticed there were five people standing in my room. I'm assuming my roommate is here. As I opened the door all five turned to face me. "Hello" I stated awkwardly. 

"Who are you?" the girl asked who looked as if she was about 12 years old. A older lady quickly nudged her in her side

"I'm DeLondon" I answered glancing around the room.

"What kind of---" the girl was quickly cut off by the older lady who clamped her hand over the little girl's mouth. "You will have to excuse my daughter. She sometimes forget that she has home training" the lady said with a small embarrassed smile on her face.

"See momma this why you should have left her at home" the girl who looked about my age said. "Hey my name is Amor and I'm your roommate" the girl stated with a big smile. That made me feel a lot better. At least she is happy to meet me. "Oh and this is my mom and dad" She stated pointing to the two older people in the room. "And this little rude girl is my little sister Ayanni and this is my little brother Aaron".

"How you doing baby girl" Aaron said with a smirk. He was about the same height as me but he looked no older than 14. Is he trying to make a pass at me?

"Oh and see that's why it's time for ya'll to go" Amor said with wide eyes. Her and her family walked out of the room and I made my way over to my side of the room. I sat down on the bed and started going strolling through twitter when a text from my best friend popped up on my phone.

Malaysia: I miss you Lon

London: I miss you too Lay

Malaysia was my best friend. We had been best friends since grade school. While I decided to go off to school to further my education she stayed home to work in her mother's salon while attending cosmetology school.  As I was about to call her. The door to the room opened it. My roommate walked in. "Sorry about about my rude ass sister " She stated as she took a seat on her bed. Finally paying attention to her I realized how pretty she was. She had pretty dark mocha skin. Although she was slim she still had thick thighs and a round butt. Her make up was natural looking and she had what looked a like a 26 inch weave in her head. I also noticed how thick her accent was.

"It's fine. Where you from" I asked while staring at the beauty.

"I'm from New York but my family moved to Atlanta about a year ago" she replied back "And you"

"Originally from Texas, Houston Texas, but I currently live in Atlanta" I said. "Oh shit girl you from queen Bey city" She said getting all excited as if I said I actually knew her. I would never understand people's obsession with that woman. I laughed out loud. "So you're a beehive. How amazing " I stated with sarcasm.