TEN

All she knew was that she was going to start a new life , even when she had no idea on what to do by that time of the night .

The lonely teenager took a bus leaving Ogun state that night , after paying her transport dare she looked out the window of the bus and wondered where she was heading to by such time , she had no friend leaving outside Ogun state , she had one relative but she was sure that one will also throw her out .

After paying the transport fare , she got down at the last Bus top and made her way through the other passengers . They we're few people on the road because it was already late , but no one gave her any attention especially those young men that disturbed girls at night time.

Lucky for her , they thought she was a married pregnant woman , she wanted to cross the road when a car hit her , she fell to the floor tiredly struggling to keep her eyes open as the car stopped and the passengers got down heading towards her .

That was all she saw before she fell into unconsciousness .

✖..................✖

Waking up , she thought she was in heaven , she was in a room painted white with beautiful white curtains She looked right and saw something connected to her body . It was a drip .

Still struggling to keep her eyes open she still felt the urge to sleep and be happy , she allowed her eyes to close as she fell into another deep slumber .

Mr and Mrs Babatunde were driving home from a night service in their church when mr Babatunde had hit someone , luckily they weren't much people on the road to harass them or call the police , They couldn't even think of abandoning her there because they knew she must have a family who might be expecting her.

They both rushed down to see what happened , luckily she had no visible injury but mrs Babatunde spotted her belly and saw she was pregnant and decided that the lady received medical attention for it would be wrong to leave a pregnant woman who was passed out on the road . she was so worried they had done something that could affect her condition so with the help of a stranger they took her into their car and rushed her to a hospital .

Mr Babatunde formally known as Samuel and his wife Mrs Agnes were very rich Nigerians who often lived abroad and at times came back to Nigeria to spend some time .

They had two children but one died unfortunately when he was still little so they had just a daughter whom they sent abroad to live and study .

........
Mrs Agnes had already prepared porridge when the doctor called to say the girl was awake she was so happy that she packed it in a flask and rushed to the hospital after texting her husband and informing him about the good news , he said he would join them later to talk with the doctor .

She slowly opened her eyes , The slow beeping of the machine kept her awake as she tried hard not to drift into sleep . The door opened and a woman wearing white walked in "Hello dear " she said .

She tried speaking but all that came out was a faint "hi" .

"Here " The woman said and handed her a glass of water Seyi immediately gulped it down greedily She was so tasty . "I assume you need more " the Doctor said and filled her another cup .

"Thank you " seyi said after the second glass . "Please who are you ?" She asked politely.

"Am a doctor " She smiled " Your in a hospital because you had a little accident But believe me you're okay now " she added .

Seyi gulped and laid back in the bed thank god she was fine , she didn't have any money to spend on health expenses ! Wait ! Who was paying for this ?