THREE

Omawumni -butterflies

Oluwa Seyi_racheal

Finally ?

I did it ! It hurt at first but I did it .

I went to Tobi's place on a Friday and we did it , I didn't feel bad or anything but I just felt like I made a big mistake . It didn't really matter to me as far as I loved him and he did the same .

I was walking to chemistry class when I heard someone calling my name I turned to see wale then i stopped to say hi .

"Hey what's up?" I smiled .

He glared at me but then his facial expression softened "Good" he replied .

I didn't know if I was supposed to walk away cause we weren't very good friends and we hardly exchanged more than two words to each other whenever I met him at my boyfriends place .

"So???? " I said "Anything?"

"I just thought you were better than that Seyi , But I guess I was wrong" he said eyeing me .

"What are you talking about , kilode? " I asked surprised he was raising his voice at me I hated getting on someone's nerve or getting someone upset .

"I used to respect you , of all the girl in this school you were among the few most respectable ones that no one had...." But then he stopped talking and bit his lower lip in regret .

I knew exactly what he meant , But how did he know ? How did he find out oh no kidding , he's your boo's buddy . my eyes became watery as I stared at him .

"Now all I see in you is a whore ! Nothing else , I used to think you where the best girl on earth but nope , very soon you'll start sleeping around like most of this useless high school girls , this was how they started " he said and and stormed off .

❤❤

I looked at myself in the mirror .

I used to think you were the best girl on earth...... Tear drop

Among the few most respectable ones....tear drop

Very soon.... Tear drop

You'll start sleeping around...tear drop .

This was how they started ....tear drop .

I cried all day when I got home , I didn't know if I was supposed to regret what I did or not .

All I did was try to convince myself that I wouldn't become a prostitute , because I slept with just one guy didn't mean I'll open my legs for the whole world to see .

To hell with what wale said about me , that's his bussines I shouldn't care about what people thought about me that's their opinion not mine .

I did what I did for my boyfriend who's probably gonna marry me .

Tobi_POV .

I finally got what I wanted from Seyi my girlfriend , she was so gullible and easy to push around , I can't still believe she quickly opened her legs for me after i threatened to leave her .

I really liked seyi , she's my girlfriend there's no way I wouldn't like her , But I was shocked she actually did it with me after all her talk . But I was definitely not getting married to her,my family was a very respectable one in Ogun state We were known as the ALAKE FAMILY we had royalty in our bloods .

When the time for me to marry comes my father would find one of the Yoruba princesses from ijesha , I didn't have a problem with my family choosing my bride , It was a very wise decision because the girls are always well trained and brought up to serve her husband till death .

Seyi's not a bad person tho , she's an amazing girlfriend and she cares about me too much . I just hoped she find a good man in the future because i was planning on breaking up with her immediately after ss3 , Come on! I won't go to a university and avoid all the beautiful creatures there just because I have a secondary school girlfriend waiting for me .

I was having an affair with ....wait scratch that ,Am not having an affair neither am I cheating on seyi its just that I and Vivian her friend were fuck buddies . I was never attracted to Vivian she was just one of those girl who threw themselves on men , I even heard she was a runz girls and was very good at BJ .

All these types can never ! I mean never ! Be a house wife materials , Their holes are as wide as River Niger .

But who cares ? When you see free puss* you fuck and pass . Her future husband wouldn't know he's marrying public toilet .

Vivian came over that day telling me she needed a release. I just smiled and thanked the lord for another free fuck ☺. Jesus you love me too much oh! .

I didn't mind whether she and Seyi were close friends , God sent Vivian to me and I'll do my duty well in less than an hour I had her under me screaming and yelling my name like a mad woman

All these shouting type eh .

When I was done with her she said she wanted to sleep over I nearly ran mad .

"What?" I asked.

"I said I want to sleep over baby" she moaned .

"No oh " I shrieked and moved away from her "You can't , No one spends the night in my bed , look Vivian I hope your jot getting things twisted ? We're just ****** buddies nothing more" I said .

"What! After everything I've done for you ! You dare say we're just fuck buddies eh , so when you feel like fucking you call me and have your way with me then when your done you push me aside" she said .

I sighed and got up from the bed "That's one thing about you women , you mix relationship with sex eh , look Vivian I want you out of my room " I said looking in my room .

She picked her things from the floor angrily like a mad woman "Rubbish ! You can go to hell Tobi for all I care ! Your a loser! " she screamed .

I ignored her , admiring myself in the mirror hmm maybe I'll get a new hair cut .

"Next time ! you'll call me ! And I'll not answer you! " she yelled .

"Oh please, I never call you Vivian you just pop up in my house when you feel like. I never beg for your attention I have a girlfriend and she has self respect for her body!"
I said ."unless some people" I rolled my eyes.
Her eyes turned red with rage but I didn't care "I hate you " she said and stormed off.

I rolled my eyes girls and their wahala .

See how wicked some guys are