FOUR

Falz - Child of the world

So today 13/ 10/ 18 I decided to remove this book from personal pov's and write the book from my own point of view I think its better that way . sorry if you got confused or anything but come to think of it the book would be more understandable this book before the end of October am just trying my best to make sure its perfect in my own way.
Thank you

****
Tobi paced his room wondering what to tell his parents about the money he took from his mother's purse , he was definitely broke and had no one to run to or ask for money .

Seyi?

That was definitely a great idea ! Seyi would do anything for him so he quickly rushed to the land line in his house and dialed her number asking her to help him out .

In twenty minutes time she was outside his gate with a sum of five hundred naira he hugged her happily , took the money and walked away.

He quickly replaced his mothers money and smiled to himself feeling like a king .

He loved the fact that seyi was gullible in fact too gullible .

She was really nice but he knew he was just not the guy for her, he wanted a big woman when the time for him to get married came . He wanted someone with high class , a hard to get lady .

He knew what very soon he'll end his relationship with seyi but didn't know what fate had in mind for him .

He thought he could just play with peoples emotion and dump them then later he'll find a better prey , but he didn't know that he still had a lot coming in .

***

Vivian's attitude just kept on getting bitter and bitter everyday she was tempted to tell her so called best friend about her affair with her boyfriend but she decided to wait . What would she gain if she told seyi and ended their friendship that quick .

But meanwhile she didn't know that seyi wouldn't believe her, the fifteen year old was so into her boyfriend that she didn't find any fault in him or she didn't see his wrong doings as wrongs at all.

It was as if tobi had gotten her blinded with his fake love .

"What are you up to girl ?" Seyi asked as she sat down in front of Vivian seat it was lunch break and they decided not to go for lunch since they were Seniors and had to act like one .

Vivian bit her lower lip resisting the urge to tear seyi apart if only you knew how much I hate you .

She quickly put on a fake smile and glanced at her friend seyi wondering why the hell tobi wasn't done with her yet .

"I don't know jare ,Am just tired , I stayed up late all night reading " she lied .

Actually , she was up all night satisfying a man she hardly knew for money The runz girls life indeed.

"Better don't stress yourself too much oh , we still have up to a year to read for our final exams" seyi said and sat down .

"Anyhow sha" Vivian said . She couldn't stop criticizing seyi mentally she kept on wondering what tobi ever saw in her that made him continue his relationship with her. She felt cheated , Wasn't she fit to be Tobi's girl?

One of the reason she wanted him so bad was because she knew his parents were wealthy and if she finally got married to him she won't have to suffer in the future .

She'll finally have to stop sleeping with strangers to get money for her education and family . She didn't have the best family or upbringing she had no source of income so she had to become a runz girl to pay her bills and help her parents out .

"Will you love to hang out with me tonight ?" Vivian asked .

Seyi raised her brow" tonight? " she looked at her closely "Why tonight? You hang out at night ? "

"Yes , obviously you'll like it " Vivian said .

"I don't think That's a great idea, I can't leave the house at night you know " she said.

Vivian sighed , she wanted to set her up with a man tonight and get paid double , She had a lot of fees to pay she couldn't just seat around and expect money to fall from heaven .

Seyi being as ignorant as she was hardly noticed people's problems or struggles .

✈✈

Seyi was at Tobi's house helping with some chores while he just sat on the bed staring at the ceiling .

"So Tobi , after your exams what's next " she asked .

He looked at her then looked away "Um, I'll be going to ife then Lagos " he said.

"Lagos ! " she said excitedly "wow your going to a big Man's city ! I can't believe this ! Wow my own husband " she giggled .

He got up and gave her a serious look "husband keh ? Look let's not be discussing about this marriage stuff oh ! We are way to young to be thinking about it oh " he snapped .

She dropped the broom surprised " Ah ? But it was you that always brought it up " she said surprised

"That was then Seyi , look what am just saying is let the future decide "he said .

"Tobi , the future would never decide anything we would be together forever " she snapped .

Tobi nearly insulted her but he just bit his tongue and watched her wondering how he was going to break the new to her later All he knew was that he needed to breakup with her and that was final .

He couldn't imagine himself being loyal to her forever It just scared him , he needed other girls in life , he needed to meet university girls and not get attached to a childhood girlfriend for life .

Some guys are fucking wicked sha , this story talks about what mainly happens in Lagos and some part of this country Nigeria .
Girls please don't be a victim of fake love oh it hurts