New Kid

| The Next Day |

^Junkooks' POV^

I was going to get my revenge. He didn't listen to me so I am going to go after him. I got out of my bed and went to my closet. I grabbed a white v-neck shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I walked into the bathroom connected to my room and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and checked the temperature of the water, making sure it was warm enough, and got into the shower.
     After my shower I got dressed into my clothes and went to go get my timberlands and my leather jacket. I put on my timberlands and my leather jacket and checked the time 6:30am. I grabbed my phone and keys for my jet black corvette stingray, which I loved. I went to the garage and got into my corvette and opened the garage door. I drove out and closed the door of the garage. I then drove to Busan University.
When I got to school, it was 6:45am. I decided to wait in my car for a little before I had people around me. At 6:58am I saw Taehyung running from down the street. He was wearing a black hoodie with a rose on it along with a pair of tight fitted red skinny jeans. How the hell was he running in tight pants? I then noticed that even though they were his size that they kind of hung off of him. His hoodie flew up revealing his tan stomach that had a distinctive bruise on it. I threw him on his back, not his stomach. He probably fell. I got out of my car purposely walking in his direction. I soon came into his path and he tried to stop but failed. His body crashed into mine and I held my own. He fell to the floor and looked up at me.

"S-Sorry," Taehyung said to me.

I looked at him and glared.

"Next time watch where your going or else."

He gave me a sorrowful look and crawled off. I continued on my way to wherever I was going and saw Yoongi with some small pink haired boy, probably Park Jimin, his Mate.
I approached them and they both were so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't notice me. How rude.

"Ahem."

"Oh. Hey Kook," said Yoongi.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Kook?" I said, annoyed at him.

"I don't know how many times you'll have to tell me. I won't stop calling you Kook," He said.

"Can you guys stop arguing," Jimin said tsking at us.

"Sorry Kitten," Yoongi said.

"Ughh. Can guys stop being so sexual?" I asked in a whiny voice.

"No."

"Ok then I'm going to leave."

I walked off and the bell rang so I headed to my class with Taehyung. I walked in and saw him and decided to skip as the teacher wasn't there. I headed to the roof and pulled out a fag. I lit it up and started thinking to myself about how I was going to get Taehyung to listen to me.

This chapter is dedicated to @guccigangv

Thank you for voting^^