The Party II

Mature Content Warning

My heart was beating so fast I thought it might explode. I watched as his plump lips draw closer to mine. He became so close that I could feel his warm breath touch my face.

He lightly drew two fingertips down my lips, tracing down my chin, to the side of my neck, until his hand came to rest on my shoulder.

I was at the point of intoxication where I could only focus on one thing, one conversation, one touch at a time. Everything surrounding us became a soft dull buzz. Grace and Emma's drunken conversation became ambient noise.

Mason's face was only a few inches from mine. I couldn't stand to wait any longer and closed the gap between us.

His lips sobered me and I was completely conscious of their touch. His lips were soft, so soft. Softer than I had ever imagined a boy's to be. The movement of his lips against mine sent chills down my spine. I brushed my hand through his sandy hair. His kisses moved to the side of my neck.

I blinked my eyes open. It took a couple seconds before the room came into full focus. What started off as two shadows across the room, formed into Emma and Grace. They both looked shocked. Their expressions Grace's face softened and she seated herself next to me. Mason pulled back. As soon as his lips left my skin, I felt clumsy and drunk once more.

Grace then put her hand on my cheek, turning my face toward hers and she kissed me. Her kiss was less soft than Mason's. Her's was a more desperate and passionate kiss, as if she had been longing to do so for a very long time.

She threw one of her legs over me and positioned herself on top of me. She struggled to tug my shirt over my arms, I grabbed it and helped her. Once the fabric was completely off I felt  exposed. The cold basement air hit my bare skin, sending shivers down my spine. Grace ran her soft warm hands down the muscles of my torso. Her touch made my tense body soften, easing my worry.

I closed my eyes, feeling as warmth travelled down my body. I was hard, my dick pulling up against my jeans. She must've felt it under her because she pushed down her ass, moving her hips slowly. She took my hands and placed them firmly on her waist. I caressed down curve of her small waist to her round hips.

I kissed her back with more vigor this time and she returned the favor. She paused for a moment before nipping my lower lip, pulling it downward until it popped back. That was fucking hot.

We kept making out for awhile, until I found myself comparing her touches and kisses to Mason's. Grace was less gentle than him, she wasn't afraid to go for what she wanted. Her touch drew further down, her hand overing above the zipper of my pants.

I glanced over in the direction of Mason, who was in the middle of making out with Emma. He must have felt my gave. He turned his head and met my eyes. Mason and I made really intense eye contact often. For some reason, that thought caused me to let out a little laugh.

At that, Mason stopped kissing Emma.

I don't remember much of what happened after that moment. Just blurred motion and a couple flashes of light. There were quite a few gaps in my memory last night, and that was the longest of them.

The next thing I remembered was Grace beginning to unbutton my pants, bringing my attention abruptly to her. Then, I felt Mason sit beside me, and I kind of rolled over toward him, causing Grace to have to move off of me. Mason's lips met mine once more. Again, everything else in the world became irrelevant. It was just me and him.

His lips moved down to my neck, to my torso. His rough hands soon completed Grace's unfinished task of unbuttoning my pants I helped him pull them off. My breath grew heavy in anticipation, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I barely noticed when Grace began kissing my neck.