Part 13-Some unsolved mysteries!

Hey guys!!! Am back again!! Sorry for being toooooooooooo late again 😅. Well, this time am not making excuses but was seriously caught up with school work and exams. But now, exams r over n am back!!!
Also I know guys the link has been broken but again the reason is me! 😅 so, without any delay here's the chappy!!

********************************
Ae zindagi, kyu har chehra pe ik aur chehra,
Har chehre pe nakab hai?
Kyu mere hothon pe itne sawal,
Aur tere pass na koi jawab hai?

Continued. ...

Ishaan's pov

Luckily some angel from heaven called him after sometime. Wait!!!! That doesn't mean he expired!! Well okay! I accept I exaggerated but it's allowed sometimes right? Well, leave that. He got a call from someone and moved to the balcony. Uff! Finally! I sneakily tiptoed to the big structure. At first I hesitated, but then thought to just do it. I slowly and cautiously removed the cloth. The sheet of cloth removed revealing the structure. And the next moment I was shocked to see that it was a framed collage of AVNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pov end

Meanwhile in the balcony

Unknown - Sashwat I'm warning u! One mistake from ur side and both of us will lose!!!

Sashwat - I know tht..... there's just no need of u instructing me always what to do or what not to do!! I'll get my Avni, by hook or by crook!!

Unknown - U r crossing ur limits. ...

Sashwat - (turns around & runs towards Ishaan and snatches the collage away) HOW DARE U!!!! U BASTARD!!!! I TOLD U NOT TO TOUCH THIS! BUT NO, HAV TO RIGHT?!?!?! IS THIS THE WAY U DO HOUSEKEEPING? HUH???!

Ishaan's pov

Woah! Mahn calm down! He's acting like I just murdered his gf!! Psycho guy!!😑 (rolls his eyes in mind)
Pov end

Ishaan - (still in shock and amused at his behavior) I... I'm re.. really so.. Sorry sir. I ensure this won't happen again. Pls forgive me sir! Pls!

Sashwat - just get outta here right now!

Ishaan quickly picks up and starts leaving the room.

Unknown - what the......!! Are u even there!!!!!!

Sashwat - Uh...uhmm...yeah wh.. What were u saying??

Unknown - Stupid! I was saying....

Ishaan's pov

While I prepared to leave the room, I hear someone shouting on Sashwat on the phone.. Idk why, but I feel suspicious. I get out of the room while not completely closing the door. I listen to their convo, not being able to listen to the other side's combo I just try to listen to Sashwat's side.

Sashwat - hmm, I am sure this one will definitely work! Can't wait to leave!! Avni, tumhe paane ke lie mai kisi bhi hadd tak jaa skta hu! Kisi bhi! (I can go to any extent to win u Avni! Any extent!)

Unknown - ...........

Sashwat - nothing it was just a stupid worker. Anyways.............

Uggh! I can't even listen to their convo properly, guess I shud just go to the room quickly and inform the gang about this.

End of pov

Ishaan quickly reaches the room where the girls were keeping a watch on avneil and Ali.

Ishaan - Guys! I hav something very important to tell u!

Sans and Riya - What?

Ishaan - Just quickly call Ali back! Abort the plan! I hav news!

Sans - What? Why?