Part 11- Will you ........ me ?

Hey guys!!!! So I am back with another update for u all. U all must be confused with the title of the chappy right? No worries, u'll understand it once u read this chapter. Now without wasting much of ur time, here's ur update. Enjoy n happy reading guys!!!!!

*******************************************

Neil's pov

Avni- that's what's the problem is Neil, everybody who loves me, leaves me.

I can't believe she suffered so much. She is such a bold n courageous woman. Probably the boldest n most courageous. She suffered so much yet not once bothered anyone with her problems. I promise u Avni, I'll protect you no matter what.

Avni- Like everyone else, u'll also leave me, I'll be all alo......

That was it. I crashed my lips on her perfect ones, not allowing her to speak any further. I didn't know any other way to calm her down. She was shocked initially but soon started responding. I felt her lips move against mine in a perfect rhythm. Our hearts and breaths too were synchronized. Our bodies fit like pieces of a puzzle. Our kiss was just perfect. After sometime, we pulled back. I saw her blushing. Oh god she looks so beautiful. Suddenly she turned around and started moving backwards.
Oh god!!! Neillllll!!!!!  What did you do man?!!!!?!! What she must be thinking about me???? Shit. I need to say it to her, now, right now, before it gets too late.

Pov ends

Avni started walking towards the hotel but Neil caught her hand. As she turned around the sight she saw shocked her to the core.....
Neil was on his knees with tears flowing down his eyes continuously. It broke her heart to see him in this condition. But before she could have asked something, Neil started speaking with a broken yet calm voice.

Neil - (Looks into her eyes) Avni I'm really very sorry. I'm extremely sorry for what I did. I know u r going to hate me after what I did minutes ago. And it's right too. But pls just give me one chance. I promise I'll not even see u without ur permission. Just one chance pls.... Pls

He was on the verge of breaking down and his eyes were filled with tears.

Avni felt her heart sinking seeing him in this condition. She thought she was the reason of him feeling so guilty.

Avni - (Holding his hands in hers and trying to calm him down) Neil.... Pls don't feel guilty...... There wasn't any fault of u in what happened some time ago...... Pls don't be sad..... And what did you say? That I'll hate u? Neil, I know that u didn't do it out of ur own desires, but u did it to calm me down. U r the only person besides my family and Ali n San who was there with me even after knowing about my past. Now enough of this crying OK? Come let's go or else our bandar gang (monkey gang) will get worried. (winks) 😉😄😄😄

Neil chuckled and started walking with her towards the hotel room.

Neil- Btw, Avni,

Avni- Hmm...

Neil- Two new students r gonna join our class from day after tomorrow, right?

Avni - Hmm.. Me too.

Soon they reached the hall and met the gang.

Riya - Where the hell were you both???!!!? We were looking for u for god knows how long!

Sans- Exactly!!!

Avni - Calm down guys!!!! We had just gone out of the hall cuz I wanted some break from  the loud music. Btw where r ur lovers.

Sanskruti - Umm... Woh...

Suddenly Ali n Ishaan enter.

Ali n Ishaan - We r here madam. (they look at sans and give her a thumbs up indicating the work's done.)