Part 4 - The Party🎼🍰

Hi guys!! As you all said, I'm continuing the story n that too with a new self confidence which is only because of u all. Special thanx to  sonali0115 , zaishaimam n ZaInAhOLicZ for ur endless support from the first chapter. Thanx di 😊. So here's ur chapter guys. Enjoy n happy reading folks!!!!!
************************************

Continued ....
In the class

Neil notices Avni being a little nervous n thinks to give her own time.
Ishaan - Yaar Ali don't u think cafe would be a very crowded place. I mean maybe we can't enjoy ourselves there. It would be better if we choose a little less crowded place.

Ali - dw Ishaan, the cafe is my friend's so we'll go there at 8 pm today because it's the closing time of the cafe n no one will be there except us at that time.

Avni- Ali if it's the closing time how can we go there?

Ali- Avni he's my friend he'll definitely allow us. Ok guys so let's leave now n guys make sure that no one's late.

Everyone together - Yesss!!!!

In the evening

Everyone except Avni was present at the cafe by 7:55 pm. Everyone was waiting for Avni.
Ali- Yaar Riya where is Avni? I told u to bring her with u na.
Sanskruti - Ali dw I n Riya went to bring her with us but she told us she had to bring some medicines.
Neil n Ali together - What happened to Avni?
Sashwat - Neil bro calm down. Why r u so worried about Avni?( guys here Sashwat feels a little insecure)
Neil- Bro it's not like that........
Riya cuts him off n says
Riya- Guys leave it n ya Avni's alright it's just for emergency u know..
Ishaan - Here she comes...
Avni- Sorry guys I'm late....
Neil- ab miss ajooba se yahi to expect karenge na, right Ali?(We'll expect this only from miss ajooba )
( guys Neil n Ali hav become very good friends )
Avni- Arre Neil see something fell there....
Neil- What? Where?
Avni - Ur brain (hi-fies with Sanskruti n everybody laughs)
Neil- Avni ki bacchi I swear I'll not spare u.... ( n runs behind her)
Neil was running behind Avni but suddenly her knee hits the table's corner n she was about to fall when suddenly two strong muscular arms quickly yet gently came to her rescue and held her from her waist. Avni had her eyes closed because of the pain but when she didn't fall she opened her eyes only to be lost in those hazel brown orbs of him. They shared a cute eyelock which was broken only because avni flinched because of the pain caused due to the cut on her knee. Neil came into his senses n made her sit on the chair nearby. Just then everybody else also came there near Avni including one pair of eyes burning with jealousy.
Sanskruti - Kya Avu, u should be careful na.
Ali- I'll bring the ointment.
Ali brings it.
Neil - Ali give it to me I'll apply it because she got hurt due to me na so...
Neil applies it. While Sashwat was burning till now.
Avni- do not expect a thanx "Mr. Thank me."
Neil- that's what I expected to hear from u Ms. Thankless.
Avni- haww Neil now u r gone....
N again gets up to run behind him but couldn't because of the injury.
Neil- Careful. What r u doing u'll hurt urself.
Ali- accha chalo stop it guys. Now let's it something I'm very hungry.
Riya- me too.
They bring the snacks.
As usual the 2 couples sat beside each other. N our Avni was sitting with Sashwat on her right n Neil on her left.
After they have their snacks with some more little nok jhok of AvNeil, they play the game "Rab ne bana di jodi"(guys it's the game played in riya's birthday party)
They make the chits n finally announce the name on their chits.
But Avni's name was by mistake written on two chits which were picked by Neil n Sashwat.
Riya- sorry IDK how this happened.
Ishaan - Now?
Sanskruti- let's see whose name came on avni's chit. 
Avni- Neil.
Riya- Problem solved. She'll dance with Neil.
Ishaan - but what about Sashwat.
Sanskruti - for half the song Avni will dance with Sashwat n for the remaining she'll dance with Neil. Is that okay with u three?
Avni Neil n Sashwat - Yh.
The song plays.

Hua hai aaj pehli baar
Jo aise muskuraya hoon
Tumhe dekha toh jaana ye
Ke kyun duniya mein aaya hoon

Sashwat holds Avni from her waist n intertwines his other hand with hers.

Ye jaan lekar ke jaa meri
Tumhe jeene main aaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
Ijaazat Rab se laaya hoon

Zameen se aasmaan tak hum
Dhoondh aaye jahaan saara
Banaa paaya nahi ab tak
Khuda tumse koi pyaara

Sashwat pulls Avni dangerously close. He starts touching her in a way in which Avni feels uncomfortable but stays mum in order to not create a scene. Neil notices this. He just wanted beat the hell out of Sashwat but stays calm for the sake of Avni.

Baaton mein teri hain badmashiyan
Sab bewajah ki hain taarifiyaan

Sashwat now starts touching Avni's bare back. Avni tries to move a little away from him but he again pulls her close. Avni was hell angry n uncomfortable by now. She was about to burst when Riya announced
Riya- OK guys now Neil will be the partner of Avni. So come on. Ready? 3 2 1 here we go. (N she starts the song)

Main likh doon aasmaan par ye
Ke padh lega jahaan saara
Huaa na hoga ab koi
Yahan hum do sa dobara

Main duniya bhar ki taarifein
Tere sajde mein laaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
Ijaazat Rab se laaya hoon
(Rab se laaya hoon.. Rab se laaya hoon..)

Neil places his hand on avni's waist n Avni places her hand on Neil's shoulder with their other hands intertwined with each other. Avni n Neil slowly sway to the music lost in each other's eyes.

Tu hai jo rubaru mere
Bada mehfooz rehta hoon
Tere milne ka shukrana
Khuda se roz karta hoon (x2)

Humko pata hai yeh nadaniyaan hain
Aawara dil ki hai aawariyan

Neil twirls Avni twice before taking her back into his strong muscular arms with her back towards him. He places his chin on Avni's shoulder.

Yeh dil pagal bana baitha
Isey ab tu hi samjha de
Dikhe tujhme meri duniya
Meri duniya tu banja re

Hoon khushkismat jo kismat se
Tumhe aise main paaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
Ijaazat Rab se laaya hoon

Avni doesn't know why but she feels so warm n comfortable in HIS embrace. She was feeling so good. The song came to an end. They came into their senses n they moved away from each other.
But the story didn't end yet. Apart from Sashwat, a pair of eyes was watching them from afar ,burning in jealousy. "I will not spare you." Those words were uttered by the anonymous person.

Precap: next chapter😅😅😉

Guys so here was the chapter. Hope u all liked it. Do tell me in the comments  how did u find it n also do not forget to vote.

Lots of love
Bhargavi 😊😊