Part 3- Stranger Friend

Hi guys! It's me again. Sorry for being late but trust me guys, I really tried hard to update soon but can't because of some issue. Sorry once again. So here's ur next chapter. Hope you all like it. And don't forget vote n comment n tell me how the chapter was. Happy reading!

Why don't u become friends with me?
Why don't u take the help I'm lending?
I gave you a challenge,
See u made it never ending.😊

In the class
The break had just started n Avni, in order to leave n go away from Neil, got up in a hurry n went from there. Neil was confused as why was she in a hurry?
Sashwat came n asked Neil "Come I'll tell u who was the person I wanted u to meet. BTW you have already met that person."
N- Really?
S- Yup. Come let's go.
N they left.
In the canteen
Al - Yaar Avni what happened why r u so quite? Is everything okay?
A - Nothing serious yaar.
Al- R u sure?
A- Yes.
Just then Neil n Sashwat enter the canteen.
S- Neil u know Avni right? She was the person I wanted u to meet. Actually Yaar my dad is a good friend of her dad but she doesn't even talk to me. She doesn't even think of me as her friend.
N- So, what's the problem?
S- I can't tell u that but pls help me I want to become her friend and know her.
N- OK let's go there.
Sashwat n Neil went to Avni n her friends.
N & S- Hi.
Guys Ali n Riya know Sashwat. Al & R- Hi Sashwat. U didn't tell us u too study in this college. We saw u in the class today.
S- Yh.
He was stealing glances at Avni. While Avni was continuously glaring Neil. While he was smirking at her.
R- Hey BTW who's this new guy?
S- He's...... But Ali cut him off n told Riya he's Neil.
R- Hi Neil. Come sit with us. BTW Ali how do u know him?
Neil sits beside Avni n Sashwat beside Neil.
Al- I'll tell u later.
They all soon mix up with Neil. They didn't mix up well with Sashwat for some reason. (come on guys😉) Avni was feeling uncomfortable because of Sashwat so got up to leave.

Sanskruti - What happened Avu where r u going?
A- Woh.... Woh... actually.. I've some important work. She hurriedly gets up. Suddenly her necklace which got stuck earlier at the table, breaks. No one except Neil had noticed it. Neil quickly picked it up n called out to Avni.
Neil- Hey Avni! Wait ur locket.
Avni- What happened Neil?
Neil- Nothing. Actually ur locket fell.
Avni- Oh! I didn't realise it at all.
Avni took the locket n tried fixing it but in vain. Neil noticed this n asked her to give it to him.
Avni- No it's ok. I'll do it myself.
Neil- See Avni, u've already added one more thing to ur list of thank you's to me, so what's the problem in adding one more if u already hav two?
Avni- Hey wait! First of all there's no list of my thank you's existing in this world. Nor it will exist. So keep ur thank you drama till u only. And what's the second thing I should thank u for?
Neil - Oh u don't remember? Actually the locket u hav in ur hand wouldn't be there if it was not for me. And Miss Ajooba, u need to thank when someone returns ur things.
Avni- Oh really? Even Ali or Ishaan could've returned it, but no u need to interfere in every matter right? And that too just to get ur thanx. Like really?
Neil - U r really an Ajooba. I helped u twice without even getting a thank you n I'm even ready to help u a third time but u can't give a thanks right?
Avni- Neil I'll .........
But Ishaan cut her off and said, "Enough guys. Cool down. Avni come on now give the locket to Neil. He'll fix it. N u both stop fighting like five year olds."
Avni being left with no option gave the locket to Neil. Neil decided not to tease her more n silently fixed the locket n gave it back to her. Ali realised that it's time for lecture so they went quickly to the class. (guys pls refer to the last chapter for seating arrangements). The professor entered.
(P for professor.)
P- So students that's all for today. N there's a note for u. Our college is organising a trip to Manali next week. So those who are interested pls collect the forms from me n submit them with the charges before day after tomorrow. Is it clear?
Everybody - Yes sir.
Neil- (to Avni) R u going to attend this trip?
Avni- No maybe.
Sanskruti- Yaar Avni this is not fair. If u r not coming then none of us is going. Am I right Riya, Neil, Ali n Ishaan?
Neil, Riya, Ali, Ishaan- Absolutely.
Avni- (sighing in defeat) Ok I'm coming.
All of them rejoice while Sashwat was burning in jealousy.
Avni- Hey wait. San, Ali, Ishaan n Riya r understood but Neil? I mean why him too?
Neil- because I'm already a part of ur get miss ajooba. BTW Guys this is not done if me then why not Sashwat? I mean don't u think it will be a little rude?
Riya- Yaar chill even he is the part of our grp we just forgot to take his name but that doesn't mean na ki we don't consider him as a friend, right?
Neil- Ya right.
Ali- So this deserves a party. After all we've two new friends! So let's meet at xyz cafe after college.
He noticed Avni a little uncomfortable so he added,
Ali- If u r ok with it Avni. What say?
Avni-(nervously) Ya OK.
Everyone agrees. Neil senses the nervousness in Avni's voice. He at first doesn't understand what's the matter but then thought to leave it on Avni to reveal it to him.

Precap- the gang's party n some AvNeil moments.

Guys ur response on the last chapter was a little discouraging. So that's why I've decided that I'll update depending on ur response. So the next chapter will be updated only after this chapter crosses 30 TO 35 VOTES. SO DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE N COMMENT.

LOTS OF LOVE
Bhargavi 😊