Part 10- Past (part 3)

Hi guys!!!!!!
There's an Announcement.
A

nnouncement
Guys I had informed u all earlier that the past will be divided in four parts but I thought it wasn't that long so I hav decided that the past revelation will hav ONLY 3 PARTS.
Sorry for the delay guys. I know the target was completed way before I'm posting this chappy, but trust me guys, I didn't expect the target to be completed soooooooooo soon! I'm really touched n impressed with the amount of love u all give me. Thank you so much guys!!!!! Last but in no means the least, I hope u all like the chapter n especially sonali0115 , ZaInAhOLicZ , zaishaimam & Sanyaaaa1. So Happy reading guys!!!!!!!!!

**********************************

Avni- Aaaaahhhhhhhhh Neillllll!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neil - (startled & concerned) What happened Avni? Are u okay? Did u hurt urself? Show me where did u get hurt? Why aren't you answering me? Say something!
He said in one go.
Avni-(still scared) Shut up Neil! If u let me speak then only I'll answer u na!!!!
Neil- I'm sorry. Now tell me what happened, r u okay?
Avni - Neil..... Th......ther......there is.... A....a..... co....coc........ Cockroach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neil- like seriously????!!!!!  Do u even know how tensed I was??!!!!?!! (After a pause, sarcastically) Btw, The Miss Avni Mehta who isn't scared of anything not even goons, is scared of u dear cockroach. Must say u r lucky!
Avni - 'Mr.u r so lucky' now stop this n help me get this cockroach out of here pls!
Neil wanted to tease her more but decided against it. He nods & carefully throws the cockroach away.
Avni - Thank god! It's gone!
Neil- u'll still not thank me na? U can thank God, u can even thank Sashwat but u won't ever thank me na?
Avni- No, how can I do that gr8 sin? Hum itna bada paap nahi kar sakte, Yeh humare osulo K khilaf hai baalak.(laughs) (How can I do such a gr8 sin, this is against my principles, son)
Neil chuckles at her antics.
Sahil by now, was awake but not in a position to move. He saw Neil n Avni standing at the door. He shouts.
Sahil- AVNI!
AvNeil turned & saw him. Sahil continued shouting.
Sahil- AVNI!!!!!!! U CAN ESCAPE FROM ME BUT NOT THE REALITY!!!!!!! U R MADE TO BE RAPED!!!!!! U DON'T DESERVE LOVE!!!!!!! ARRE THE GIRL WHOSE BEST FRIEND, WHO WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO HER, ATTEMPTED RAPE ON HER HAS NO RIGHTS TO LOVE OR BE LOVED. THIS NEIL WANTED TO SAVE U RIGHT?? NEIL LISTEN TO HER TRUTH!!!! SHE IS A GIRL ON WHOM FOUR TIMES, YES FOUR TIMES RAPE WAS ATTEMPTED!!!!!!!! SHE ATE HER OWN BROTHER!!!! THE POOR GUY JUST WENT THERE TO SAVE HER BUT INSTEAD LOST HIS LIFE!!!!!! SHE IS THE SOLE REASON FOR HER BROTHER'S DEATH!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY THIS BUT EVERYONE, EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO SAVE HER LOST HIS OR HER LIFE!!!!!! HER DADI, HER BUA AND HER CHACHA CHACHI TOO!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE ONLY REASON THAT HER FATHER LOST HER BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER AND SISTER-IN-LAW!!!!!! U HAV A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD NEIL!!!!!!!! DON'T TRY TO SAVE HER!!!!!! OR ELSE U'LL ALSO GET KILLED!!!!!! SHE IS A WITCH, SHE'LL EAT U UP JUST THE WAY SHE ATE HER OWN BROTHER AND OTHER RELATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A.............
Avni couldn't bear anymore so she ran out of there. Neil had had enough of it. He cut him off n shouted back.
Neil - ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH! NOT A WORD AGAINST AVNI!!!!! U BASTARD!!!!!! I'LL MAKE SURE U ROT BEHIND THE BARS!!!!!!!
Neil ran out of there behind Avni calling out her name. Finally Avni stopped in a deserted area. No one was present there except the two disturbed souls. Neil started nearing Avni with slow steps.

Avni- stop there only Neil. He is right. All those who tried to save me lost their lives instead. Rape was attempted on me three times and once again today. Neil I am a cursed soul. U should stay away from me or else u will also..... No u hav to stay away from me. Forget me Neil. Forget about our friendship. Pls Neil go.