Turnpelt (1)

Your only desire is to live, you are a normal warrior for most of the game. You will not be told that you are the Turnpelt until attacked by traitors, and if you are attacked by them you will join their side for the sake of survival.

Elder (1)

The elder is an innocent but they can choose to mute someone the next day, meaning they cannot comment on the next chapter. You can't mute the same cat twice in a row.

Rogue (1)

An innocent with a revenge kill that can only be used ONCE. Other than that, they are a normal warrior.

Warrior (3)

No special abilities/night actions, you work with the team to exile traitors.

Warrior Apprentice (2)

As an apprentice, your name ends in -paw, but if the other warriors are killed or exiled you assume their role.

The Neutral Team

Brightheart (1)

On the first night, you need to choose any two cats to fall in love with each other. (I would love to do LGBTQ+ but unfortunately I know there will be people who don't like it, so it would be a mxf couple). If one cat dies, the other will die of grief, the same with exile, the other will leave with that cat, traitor or not. You can't choose yourself!

Sibling (1)

You are the youngest sibling, and you must pick two cats to be your littermates. The siblings will know each others roles, and it is up to them if they choose to reveal them. If one dies/is exiled than the other two cannot perform their nightly actions for one night. If two die, the other will die of grief. If two are exiled, the other will run away to find them.

Copycat (1)

You must choose a cat to copy at the start of the game. If the cat dies/is exiled, you will take their role, but you will be a normal warrior until they either die or are exiled.

Swift (1)
NOTE: I created this role myself, if you use it please give me credit.

This cat is safe from attacks for the first time they are attacked, they are fast enough to run away. However, this is a negative consequence for the Clan team as no physical evidence like traitors or fur colours can be gathered that day if they flee. This won't happen more than once.

Survivor (1)

You are not a traitor, but you only want to live. If anyone, even an innocent, tries to visit you, they will die. If traitors attempt to attack, the weakest traitor will die. However, you are a normal warrior most of the time.

The Traitor Team

ALL TRAITORS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE KILL-VOTE, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR ROLE IS.

Lead Traitor (1)

You are the leader of the traitors, the strongest and the most intelligent cat. As you are the head, your vote counts for double during the nightly kill-vote.

Traitor Lookout (1)

Similar to the Clan-Team lookout, your nightly action involves seeing if a cat of your choosing has a nightly action. You may investigate every night, but you must wait 2 nights until you can investigate the same cat again.

Traitor Lookout Apprentice (1)

Even as a traitor, you are still an apprentice so your name will end in -paw. You have no nightly action/abilities, but if the traitor lookout dies/is exiled, your will assume their role.

Traitor Deceiver (1)

You can choose a cat to frame as the traitor every night, and if investigated their role will show as a traitor.

Traitor Interrogator (1)
NOTE: I created this role myself, if you use it please give me credit

Once a game, you can force an innocent/neutral cat to tell you their role, to keep your role a secret this will happen through me without a mention of your cat's name. However, one of your physical traits will be revealed.

Traitor (2)

These normal traitors have no abilities other than voting which cats to kill.

Traitor Apprentice (1)

Your name ends in -paw, but you are the lead traitor's apprentice. If they are killed/exiled, you take their place. However, until this happens you have no special abilities/nightly actions.