A Ghost Murderer

It happened just now, which was January 8, 2014 at 4 PM local time. I'm a very hardworking student, not to boast, so I was working on my Toefl studies when my cat came in through the half-closed door. Her name was Mi Mi.

She came in and jumped on my table where I had my studying books and some snacks. I'm pretty sure she was going for the snacks. But I didn't need her eating my food so I put her down on the floor. She walked back out of my room.

Now this happened like 8 minutes ago, so I remember clearly. As my cat walked out of my room, the door closed without me having to even touch it. I didn't have a window open or anything, so I knew there was no wind. I didn't think much about it, because I had a time limit when doing my studies. I kept studying.

Two minutes after, my cat walked in again. I couldn't see her eyes. She was looking away from me. She went to the other side of my desk and looked at me. I almost screamed when I saw her eyes. Her eyes were completely blue. I looked away and thought I saw a vision. I looked again and she had vanished.

A moment later I heard a crash and went outside of my room. My mom came hurrying out of her room as well. We saw 3 broken dishes, all black, and we saw our cat lying under the broken pieces. I was in tears. My mom called my dad to tell him what had happened, and I went back to my room and sat down on my bed. I saw a round black thing on my computer. I'm pretty sure there were two white holes on it. I went there to check it out, and it vanished. Surprised, I turned on this computer to see if anyone could explain this mystery.

If you can, please tell me. I want to honor the ghost of my dead cat and find out who was the ghost who closed my door and killed my cat.