Rose Talks To Heather And Ryan

Ryan and I had headed up to our bedroom to continue our conversation. We both sat down on the bed together.

"What did we need to talk about then?"

"As you know, Hunter and Hanna got in trouble today for sluffing and making out. Today, Hanna confessed that they have been sluffing more than just today. They were forging notes to get out of their other classes, and then they would show up to my class so that I wouldn't start suspecting anything."

"So we have two little masterminds on our hands, huh?"

"We sure do. Neither Heather nor I think that the spanking that they got today is good enough punishment for what they have been doing. I told Heather that I would talk to you to see what we should do. What do you think?"

"I think that Hunter and Hanna need to stay away from each other as much as possible for a while. I think that the spanking that they both got is enough, but I think that maybe they should be doing some more chores. They both play sports, which will make this next thing hard, but I think that they need to be grounded."

"I agree with everything that you just said. How will their grounding workout since they have sports though?"

"When they are done with school and sports, they will come straight home, and straight to their bedrooms. They will stay in their rooms until dinner, and once dinner is over, they will go right back to their room. I think it will help if neither of them have their phones either."

"Are we agreed that this is what should happen then?"

"Yes, you should probably call and talk to Heather. It's already pretty late, so let's sit the kids down tomorrow night here and discuss everything. Heather can just meet here tomorrow at the house after school so we can all tell the kids together. You can just take all three kids home tomorrow after school. I'll come home from work early so that all of us are there."

"That sounds great."

"Why don't you call Heather, and I am going to go take a shower."

Ryan walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

I dialed Heather's number to call her up.

"Hey Rose, what's up? Is something wrong?"

"No, everything is perfectly fine. I just spoke to Ryan and we talked about how Hunter and Hanna shouldn't be spanked again, but they need other punishments."

"What were you two thinking of doing then?"

"After school tomorrow, we were thinking that we should sit all the kids down and discuss everything with them. Detention is a punishment from the school, so we were thinking that they still need more punishment from us. Ryan said that we should ground them. After school and sports, they would come straight home and straight to their bedrooms. They will only come out to eat dinner, and then they would head straight up to their rooms. I don't think that they should have their phones either. Hunter and Hanna need to stay away from each other for a little while."

"Well, I'm fine with all of this. Rose, I know how much of a strain it has been for you to me a mother and a teacher. I think I have a way that I can help."

"It has been hard, so I am open to anything at this point, as long as Ryan is okay with it."

"I think that when Victoria and Hanna end up getting in trouble at school, I could take care of their punishment for you. You will still be punishing them when they get in trouble at home, but I think this will help you separate work from home easier."

"That sounds amazing to me, but I'm not sure if Ryan would agree to that."

"Let me talk to him tomorrow before we talk to the kids, I'm sure I'll be able to change his mind. I may be able to change his mind about a few more things too."

"I don't know what you have in mind, but go for it."

"I'm going to come to your house before you and the kids get there tomorrow, and I'm going to talk to him before we talk to the kids. Let him know that I need to talk to him before the kids get there."

"Okay, I will. See you tomorrow Heather. Bye."

"Bye."

Ryan just got out of the shower. He walked into the room with a towel on. I went up to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Heather is going to come over early tomorrow. She wants to talk to you about some things before we talk to the kids."

"What about?"

"You'll see when she comes tomorrow."