Victoria Hears More

Having Hunter come home with us to be punished today was awkward. I feel so bad for him because I know what it feels like to be spanked by my mom. His spanking seemed to drag on forever today. I had finished all of my homework a few hours after being home, so I was going to head down to the kitchen to make a snack. When I walked out of my room, I could hear noises coming from mom's room. I went closer to the door so that I could hear what was going on.

"When I say to tell me the truth, I expect the whole truth, not just part of it."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I don't know what Hunter did, but being spanked twice in one night has got to hurt. My mom has one heck of a swing, and I'm pretty sure that whatever Hunter did, he is regretting it right now. I hurried and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. There had been some celery cut up in the fridge, so I put some peanut butter on a few sticks of it. Just as I had finished eating, I heard the front door open and close. I went into the living room to see who it was. Ryan had finally made it home. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Hey Victoria, I missed you."

"I missed you too Dad."

"Where's your mom?"

"Well, I thought she was done spanking Hunter, but on my way down, it sounded like it was happening again."

"Let's go make dinner so your mom doesn't have to then."

Dad and I both went into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

"Were you good for your mom while I was gone?"

"Yep. I haven't had a single spanking the whole time you've been gone. I have all A's in my classes too."

"Nice job. I'm proud of you Victoria. I wish I could say the same for your sister."

"I'm sure that Heather and mom will get her straightened out, don't worry."

"This is almost done, so get plates and utensils out for all of us, and set the table."

Once I finished setting the table, Hunter and mom came down the steps. Hunter had bloodshot eyes, and he was trying to wipe away the last of his tears. Mom looked tired and worn out from having to discipline Hunter twice. They both sat down at the table while dad dished up all of our plates. Dad came over and gave mom a kiss on the lips.
"Hi honey. How was your trip?"

"It was great, they might have me go back again."

"After dinner, we have some things we need to talk about privately."

"Okay, once we're finished eating, Victoria and Hunter can clean up dinner."