Chapter 15

EMMA
I squirmed at the pain I was in. Everything hurt physically and mentally...my hands where zip tied together and hooked around a metal thing...I don't exactly know what considering I can't see but it was cold and hard so I just assumed it was a metal. My legs where also fused together and I had a gag across my mouth so I couldn't scream or shout.

The last thing I remember is being in my car on the way to Boston...but how the hell did I end up here...where even is here?.

I scanned the room trying to block out the banging migraine I have...it feels like I've been bashed on the head by a metal baseball bat or something. The room I was in was medium sized...like mine and Reginas room. Regina. My mind wondered to Regina while I was still scanning the room. I can't believe I left her just like that with no warning what so ever. I just got up packed my things and left. She must think I'm an absolute bitch.

I rolled my head round in circles trying to relieve tension around my shoulders and neck as I've been sitting agains this metal thing for what seems like hours. I suddenly stopped when the door to the medium sized room opened up with a screech. I tried to wriggle our one more time but it didn't work the person who opened the door just chuckled to himself. Him? It was a man.

"Your not gonna get out of here that easily love" the man said quite boldly. Hold up a second. Love? Only one person calls me that or well did call me that...Killian...but no- it couldn't be...could it?

The broadness of the voice got closer and closer and as soon as I had the courage to raise my head and look at the figure who was standing before me my jaw dropped entirely. "killian?!?!" I tried to shout in horror through the gag. "Yes love?" He chirped with a giggle. I don't understand know he knew what I said but I just frowned in disgust and he seemed to find this hole situation funny. He released me from the gag that was keeping me from shouting and screaming and before I could fit in a word he spoke over the top "If I can't have you no one can...you got that?...and your going to stay hear until you agree to become my girlfriend again" he said with a demanding tone and slight raise of an eyebrow. I cocked my head in confusion "what!?No you  Psychopath" I spat. I think I just angered him even more. I've never ever seen Killian like this...he was normally so kind hearted and sweet...I guess this is what jealousy does to you.

That's when I hear another voice. More husked. More enraged . "Killian!! Is she down there??" They shouted in pure rage. "Aye" Killian said with a sweep of his hair. They stormed down some steps. I take it I'm in a cellar or something?. They forced themself past Killian and before I know it I'm face to face with Robin. Robin Hood. The man that made my love Regina feel uncomfortable and hurt day in and day out. I wanted to punch in so hard or kick him in the balls or something...I just wanted to do something to cause him pain like he had to my love.

"I told you, you will regret when you came into this town" he snarled. "What are you gonna do to me?" I questioned with caution. "You love are going to get with back with Killian and tell Regina you don't love her anymore" he said sarcastically saying love to mimic Killian.
My jaw dropped once again and then I looked over at Killian. He wasn't laughing with Robin anymore which was odd as he seemed to be enjoying seeing me in pain before Robin had entered the room. "So I can get back with Regina...The one she truly loves" he said taking a long pause, satisfied with his plan to destroy mine and Reginas relationship. Hold on a second. "You told me to leave town, Robin." I said with my head tilted to the side like a curious cat "that's what I was exactly doing so why the hell am I here???" I question trying to lunge for him. He just laughed and sat down on a stool in a corner "I knew you would come back one day and I know Regina will soon then go back to you...so I thought getting you to go back with Killian will show her that you don't love her and never have...it's perfect...it will crush her and she will come straight back to me" he laughed and I just growled and boils with anger. I wanted to take him down so badly but I can't. I'm stuck. I physically can't move anywhere. "Fuck you Robin" I said raising my voice as I couldn't do much else. "Killian are you really going to go through with this??" I said trying to pull away from the bar with my voice raising in anger. Killian looked at me and looked straight to Robin and then back to me "aye" he murmured before exiting the room without another word.
I glared at Robin soon after I watched Killian leave the room. Robin has something against Killian I can feel it...I can see it...but what is it?? And why was he so happy to see me in pain before Robin came down to the cellar??? I don't understand I'm so confused this is all to much for me...I want to go home...I want Regina...

Different जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें