It's not my child! (Trigger Warning!)

Start from the beginning

No kiss, no hug, no good bye.
Your husband just left the house without showing his love for you.
Your hot tears went down your cheeks.
What now? You couldn't abort this child! Even if it wasn't Jumin's...was still yours!

Days passed and nothing changed.
He still ignored you and you lived in hell now.
The doctor was positive about the fact that you had a depression.
But still-Jumin didn't care.
You often laid in bed and cried the whole day.
Jumin loved you but every time he wanted to hug you, the images of the man who raped you came into his mind.

But one day, one day you stopped this hurtful circle.
,,Zen?" to hear Jumin's voice was the most beautiful melody in your ears.
,,Jumin, I've told you. If you ever hurt her...I'm taking her with me." Zen was cold as ever to Jumin.
Of course, he managed to make you ill and didn't care about you.
Jumin looked at you.
Sad, puzzled and shocked.
,,Jumin...I love you. But I think...it's the best if I leave now. I don't want you to get hurt and I can't hurt this child either.
You said I should put me above everything. And put you in second place.
I need to take care of this child. You can't manage it and I can't manage it to see you that hurt.
I'm a part of you and this child is a part of me...I thought you could love it as if it was yours. But you can't. And I can't expect this from you
." your voice was trembling and you were really unsure. But you knew that this was the right decision, for everyone.
Jumin wanted to say something.
To tell you that this wasn't true.
To tell you, that he loved you.
He wanted to take care of you, he just needed a little bit more time...
But time waits for nobody.
And you left.
You left his penthouse with Zen.

Months passed and everyone was aware of the situation.
Just Jumin...Jumin had still hope.
Zen posted always new pictures of you on the chat.
You always smiled and he could see your big smile. Because Zen's pictures weren't blurry like his.
,,Is Mc sleeping?" Yoosung asked on the chat and Zen replied with a picture.
You were sleeping on his lap, your hand over his on your belly. You were smiling.
,,Mc felt bad but now she's fine and can finally rest.''

The one holding her hand and her belly.....that could be me right now.
He thought as he looked at the picture.
His heart ached once more before he logged out and threw his phone on the couch he once shared with you.
It was so cold and dark without you.
Elizabeth the third was also cold to him. She probably missed you.
,,I miss her too...'' he mumbled as he leaned his head on his hands.
For the first time Jumin Han cried.
The day you went away....the day you got raped....it was too much. He was slowly breaking apart....
He looked around the room. Everything reminded him of you. But he decided, he would love you forever. And this child. No way he would let Zen win. Never.

,,Mommy!'' you looked at your girl. Such a big, happy smile on her lips. This was your happiness.
,,How are my three favorite persons today?''
,,Zen! Welcome home! Ae-Jeong, you should greet your daddy!''
,,Yes Mommy! Hello daddy! Know what? I drew a picture for us!''
,,Awee! Your name fits you perfectly.'' Zen answered.

,,AH!'' a dream.
,,Mc, are you ill?'' Zen whispered in the dark night.
,,No Zen, thank you. I just dreamed that I would give birth to a girl...'' you answered his question.
You felt bad for Jumin. But five month passed and you just wanted to become happy, for you and your child.
And Zen...He was so lovable, you slowly fell in love with him.
,,Really?'' he asked you with a chuckle.
,,Yes, we named her Ae-Jeong'' you answered.
,,We?'' it was dark in his room but you could hear is surprised voice.
,,Yes, Zen. I was pregnant again but this time...it was your child.'' you answered honestly.
Did you just confess your love to him?
You didn't know but one thing was sure for you, Jumin was someone from the past.
You loved him with all your heart and you knew, he had a special place in your heart but right now....
Zen was the one who laid here with you, who cared for you...
,,I think I should ask for a divorce...'' you told him.
,,Are you sure?'' Zen asked you. You could hear that he was excited but of course he was also sad for you.
You took his hand. He flinched at first but got used to your touch.
,,I love him. I love him with all my heart...I was married to him and he has a special place in my heart but...he's my past now and you're the future...''
,,Mc, if this is really the thing you want, I would be more than happy to take you in, I want to start a family and I will try to make you forget this trust found kid...Don't worry. I will protect you with my love!'' Zen promised you as he took your hand.
,,Thank you, Zen. Sorry for hurting you...'' you closed your eyes and fell asleep.