Part - 20

Naira was in the room.. setting the bedsheet properly.. Kartik entered inside the room.. closed the door and locked it.. came towards and back hugged her..

Naira - Kartik..

Kartik - Hmm..

He was nuzzling on her neck.. she closed her eyes to feel his touch.. he than turned her towards him.. he kissed on her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and atlast captured her lips.. they started kissing each other hungrily.. his hand on her waist rubbing it sensuously.. and hers on his hairs.. it was their longest kiss ever.. they were showing how much they missed each other in these whole 3 years..

They broke the kiss and were panting heavily.. they joined their foreheads..

Kartik - I missed you..

Naira - Me too..

Kartik - I want to Love You..

Naira - (blushingly) roka kisne hai..

With this he again started kissing her.. and was nibbling on her neck and collarbone..

He made her lay on the bed and came above her.. she was wearing a knee length frock..

He slid her dress and bra straps down from the shoulder.. and was kissing on her neck and cleavage area.. she was moaning his name..

They removed each other's clothes and soon got intimate..

•••

After sometime..

They both are seen sleeping cuddling into each other..
Kartik had a small nap.. he saw the time..

Kartik - Kaira ko pick karne jaana hai..

He kissed on her forehead and left from there..

He was standing near school gate.. waiting for her to come outside..

Kaira - Papaaa....

She came running towards him.. he smiled and picked her up and kissed on her cheeks..

Kartik - How was your day..?

Kaira - Very Good.. Mumma nahi aayi..?

Kartik - Mumma is sleeping..

Kaira - (She saw there a ice cream stall.. )
Papa ice-cream..

Kartik - Come..

He took her to ice cream stall..

Kartik - Kaunsa flavour khaoge.. ?

Kaira - Chocolate..

Kartik - same pinch.. mujhe bhi chocolate flavour hi pasand hai..

They had their ice cream..
After having their ice cream..
Kaira ran towards their car..

Kartik - Kaira.. don't run..

She wasn't able to open the car's door.. her hand wasn't reaching the handle.. as she was tiny.. and the car was SUV.. she was climbing to open the door..
He chuckled seeing her antics..

Kartik - Princess ruko.. main kholta hu..

He came there and opened the door and
made her sit properly inside the car..