Part - 3

K - Naira... Aaj Mein tumhara jawab jaan Kar rahunga.. Mein aaraha hu naira aaj raat tumhare Ghar..

At Night,
Kartik entered inside naira's house.. He went towards her room.. and saw her standing near window and watching the sky..

He back hugged her ... She gasped..and came out of his hold..

N - yeh tum Kya Kar rahe ho... Aur tum yaha Kyu aaye..🤨

K - Mere sawal ka jawab lene..

She turned to other side not facing him..

N - kaunsa jawab..?

He hold her shoulders and made her face him..

K - tum acchi taraha se jaanti ho ki kaunsa jawab..

N - chodo mujhe..

K - pehele Mera jawab do.. tumne kaha tha you love me.. per tumhe koi chiz rokh rahi hai.. please batao mujhe..

N - Aisa kuch Nahi hai..

And she ran from there and came out of the house without any footwear.. it was raining heavily outside.. Kartik was running behind her..

K - Naira..naira ruk jao please..

But she was not listening.. just running..
He than ran faster and hold her..

K - (angrily shouting) yeh Kya Kar rahi ho.. pagal ho gayi ho Kya..

N - (shouting back) Ha hogayi hu pagal Mein.. please mujhse dhur raho tum..

K -(shouted) Naira.. chup ekdam chup.. aur Chalo mere saath..

N - Nahi chalna mujhe.. chodo mujhe..

Suddenly his eyes went on her foot.. which was bleeding.. he than picked her up in bridal style and took her to her home..

At her room he made her lay on the bed.. and he started applying ointment and she hissed in pain..

K - zyaada dard ho raha hai Kya..?

He was blowing air while applying.. After applying ointment he sat beside her.. and held her hand.. she was having fever..

K - (panicking) tumhe toh bahot tez fever hai..

He then made her eat medicine.. and told her to change as the clothes were wet.. she changed and came out of washroom..

K - tumhe itni barish Mein aise bhagne ki Kya zaroorat thi aur Woh bhi Bina chapal ke..

She wasn't responding anything.. so he became more angry..

K - (angrily) thik hai tumhe mujhe mere sawal ka jawab Nahi dena na..thik hai mat do.. Mein jaaraha hu yahase..

And as soon as he left.. she started crying badly..

N - (crying) I'm sorry kartik.. I'm really sorry Maine tumhe bahot pareshan Kiya na.. per Mein Kya karti.. Mein Nahi chahti ki tum mere pass aao..Nahi chahti Mein.. 😭

And she slept while crying.. and all this was heard by Kartik.. he didn't went as he knew she needs him.. she was having high fever..

He sat beside her and kept the cold water cloth on her head..He than started caressing her hairs from one hand and other holding her hand..

K - (teary eyes) Kyu aise Kar rahi ho naira.. Kyu.. tum mujhse pyaar karti ho magar tum accept Kyu nahi Kar rahi.. I love you so much naira.. I can't live without you..😢

•••

At morning,

Naira's sleep broke and she sat on the bed.. suddenly she saw Kartik sleeping in sitting position.. she smiled seeing his care for her.. She than noticed that he was wearing the same wet clothes.. and she checked it was still wet..
She than started waking him up.. and as she touched him..

N - oh know..jis baat ka dar tha wohi hogaya.. isse toh bahot tez fever hai..
Kartik utho..

He waked up and his eyes were red.. as if he cried the whole night.. He got up from the bed and was about to go.. but he was feeling dizzy..and she noticed it..

N - Kartik... (And she made him sit)

K - main thik hu..

N - dikh Raha hai tum kitne thik ho.. ab chup chap yahi baithe raho.. tumhare kapde toh abhi bhi thode gille hai.. ab tum Kya pehenoge..?

K - mere car Mein hai.. Mein humesha ek pair car Mein rakhta hu..

N - toh Mein lekar aati hu ..

K - ruko tumhe bhi toh fever hai na..

N - hai nahi tha.. abhi Mein bilkul thik hu..

After changing his clothes.. he was about to go but naira came..with a bowl of hot soup..

N - kaha jaarahe ho.?

K - Ghar.

N - abhi tum kahi Nahi jaarahe.. pehele yeh soup pilo..

K - Nahi mujhe nahi Pina..

N - (teary eyed)please pilo.. I'm sorry Kal raat ke liye Maine tumse rudely behave Kiya.. Meri wajase tumhe fever hua.. 😢

She than took a spoon of soup towards his mouth.. and he drank.. she made him drink soup with her hands..

N - I'm so sorry Kal ke liye.. please mujhe maaf kardo..

K - pehele Mere sawal ka jawab do..

N - Kartik please uss baat ko khatam kardo..

K - Mein bhi toh vahi kehe raha hu.. khatam kardo wos baat ko aur mujhe reason batao joh tumhe rokh rahi hai mere karib aane se.. Please batado naira(by joining his hands)

Now she couldn't take this anymore and hugged him tightly and tears were present in her eyes.. she was sobbing.. He hugged her back..

K - please bolo.. ( he was rubbing her back to calm her down)

_______________________________________
Precap:- Naira telling the reason..
---------------------------------------------------------
Please Do Vote & Comment 🙂🙏
---------------------------------------------------------

Kaira ff - He has a secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें