Part - 8

Kartik dropped her to her house..

N - Kartik.. tum aaj yahi rukh jaao na.. waise bhi bahot raat hogayi hai.. ☺️

K - naira par main.. (cutoff by naira)

N - Kartik.. Kal Sunday hai toh no college and no office..

K - Accha thik hai..😌

Inside her room..They started watching a romantic movie sitting on the bed cuddling eachother under the blanket..

Movie ended.. He saw her sleeping.. he smiled and kissed on her forehead and made her lay on the bed..

He went to washroom and after coming out from washroom he saw an old album at her study table.

He opened it and saw her old pictures in which she was small.. he was going through the pictures.. suddenly he stopped as he saw a picture of girl who was around 5 years and a boy around 7 years old..they were holding each other's hand.. a drop of tear rolled down.. but he quickly wiped it off..

•••

Next Day,

Morning..
Naira's sleep broke and she saw kartik sleeping while hugging her.. he was looking to cute while sleeping.. she kissed on his both cheeks.. his sleep has broke but he was pretending to sleep..to see her next action..

She gave a quick peck on his lips.. to which he opened his eyes.. she felt shy..

N - (blushing) tum..jage hue the..☺️

K - Hmm.. waise yeh Kya.. kiss karna hai toh acchi taraha se kiss Karo na..😚

He moved his face towards her.. he was about to capture her lips but.. she pushed him and came out of his hold.. and started running in the whole room and he was chasing her..

K - Naira.. naira ruko jao please..

N - Nahi.. agar Mujhe pakad sakte ho toh pakad ke dikhao..😆

She entered inside the washroom and was about to close the door.. but he kept his fingers in between the door..so that she can't close it..

N - Kartik.. yeh Kya Kar rahe ho..chodo warna lag jaigi..🙁

K - Nahi chodunga..😏

Suddenly he got an idea.. he pretended as if his fingers came in between the door..

K - Ahh..😫

She worriedly left the hold on the door and held his hand..

N - Kaha tha na lag jaigi... Kaha lagi hai..

K - yaha (showing his fingers)

She blowed air on his fingers..
And she looked up and saw his smirking face and understood that it's just a prank..

N - Kartik.. aisa prank koi karta hai Kya.. 🤨😤

K - Sorry magar aur koi option nahi tha..😙

She angrily again went inside the washroom and he too entered..

N - Kya hai Bahar jao.. 😑

He was coming towards her and she moving backwards..

K -  (huskily) Aise kaise Bahar jau.. pehele meri morning good toh Kar du..😚

As she was moving backwards she entered inside shower room and by mistakenly her hand touched the shower tap..

They both got fully wet..her top was clinging to her body.. showing it's shape.. he hold her by waist.. they were so close to each other that their body was touching eachother's..