Chapter 9~ Mornings (Ruby)

Yes, I deleted chapters 9-12 or something to revamp it all. I skimmed through the book, intending I read through most of the chapters and finding them pretty decent. But honestly, I don't know what happened when chapters 9-12 popped up.

Either I was dumb, or retarded. Maybe both.

I sincerely hope you can forgive me, and also forgive me for writing half-assed chapters that don't deserve that many views.

I'm sorry for not updating that much as well. And I'll be honest, I kinda forgot to update Wattpad for a really long time.

Anyways, thank you for staying with the book even after all the shit I write :3

Please enjoy the half-assed chapter (It's not the same without my editor cri ;-;)

Oof whaddya mean there ( ・ω) -Editor

• тнσυgнт уσυ ∂ιє∂ ℓσℓ•*A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶

(EDITED)

———————-

(Also, the first week of school ended so It's Saturday! Yay! And due to literally 8 chapters on the first day of school for Weiss, the brunette, with red tips, is going to be in it for the long haul, so will everyone else! Yay ,_,)

It was Saturday morning, and Ruby's alarm started blaring off. She grabbed the alarm and threw it at her wall.

Taiyang heard the loud crash and yelled from the kitchen, "Ruby! We literally bought like, ten alarm clocks a couple days ago, and all of them are destroyed every Saturday!"

"So what? We could just buy more," Ruby shouted back from her room.

"You want me to go broke from buying alarm clocks or something?" He said while laughing hysterically.

"Dad, why don't you just not buy her alarm clocks and let her use an app on her IPhone that's called... a clock." The tigress empathetically glared. Taiyang thought for a moment.

"I don't know if I should be amazed or disheartened by how many clocks we've bought," Their dad sighed. Yang just started bursting out laughing.

While Yang was laughing her ass off, and their supposedly dad crying on the floor (not literally) regretting every clock he bought, while thinking of ways to sell the left overs.

Ruby had already dressed up, brushed her teeth, taken a shower, and practically did her morning routine. (I mean, she is a speedster lol.) The brunette (with red tips) had forgotten that she had her shift on Saturdays... again. Ruby was working at a coffee shopped called Starbu— no, Star Tre— Yo Jo's Coffee Shop, that's it! She had already told her dad, and like every dad in those cliché movies was undeniably, not letting her do so.

But after some arguments, they worked it all out, with the help of Yang yelling at the both of them and then somehow getting into the mix of it.

The brunette booked down the stairs, grabbed some toast (hehe, Disguised Toast) from the table, waved good bye to Yang and their dad, then left.

"I hope she doesn't overwork herself." Taiyang sighed.

"Dad, it's only a part-time job. She's not working full time or anything! Don't worry about it too much. She can handle herself," The Tigress confidently smiling.

"You're right, I guess I'm over thinking a tad bit. I'm just worried... so, make sure you take care of Ruby. I'm getting old, and I can't really do much for the both of you two, now that you guys are in high school." He murmured softly, but clear and bearable. Yang held both thumbs up for it, and smiled.

———————

I hoped you enjoyed the newly revamped chapter 9 and I hope you don't hate me for deleting the other chapters ;-; thank u for reading!