Chapter 4~ Paper Ball Chaos

Sorry for no updates! (Again)

:3

(EDITED)

—————

Crumbled paper balls were flying everywhere. Students were yelling. Weiss got hit in the face – which didn't hurt, but it annoyed her.

Pyrrha was able to dodge the paper balls easily. She kept looking around for the culprit who started this.

"CLASS!" Professor Oobleck yelled. The students stopped and looked to see a already mad Professor, due to a paper ball flying into his coffee mug. He glared at all of them.

"Who started it?" The Professor demanded but everyone kept silent.

"I will repeat once again. WHO started it!?" He repeated, getting mad because of the students' lack of answer. The students look around, avoiding his gaze.

"If I do NOT get an answer, all of you will be going to detention!" The green haired Professor stated with a hand raised.

"Yes?" Professor Oobleck asked, his gaze unto a girl that had black hair, deep yellow eyes, and cat ears. Most likely a Faunus. All she did was point at someone. And that someone was none other than, Cardin Winchester. He immediately glared at the Faunus girl.

Cardin mouthed the word 'snitch'. He grumbled in annoyance.

"Since this is the first day of school, I will let you off with a warning. So please, Mr. Winchester, at least behave on the first day of school." Professor Oobleck warned with a glare. Cardin chuckled and shrugged.

"I'll remember that, teach." Cardin smugly said. The green haired Professor sighed, and started class when all the late students were seated and everything went quiet.

***

Weiss was casually writing down notes on her notebook, when she felt a crumbled piece of paper hit her face.

"What in the world?" She mumbled, surprised. Weiss looked around to see no one looking at her. The piece of crumbled paper had landed on the floor. The white haired princess sighed, grabbed the crumbled piece of paper, unfolded it, and read the contents inside of it.

Lol! Don't you think It was funny when Cardin got snitched on? LOLOL!
Seems such like a cliché bully in every movie or anime! Am I right or am I right? HAHA.

-Alice

Weiss immediately looked around to see Alice, a couple seats away from her, grinning. The "Ice Queen" rolled her eyes and went back to writing her notes down. The piece of crumbled paper was already in the corner of her desk.

Alice shrugged. As class went on, students got more and more bored. Professor Oobleck was either talking about mathematics and stuff, or asking questions, and drinking WAY too much coffee. It also makes students confused due to the fact that, they can't follow were he goes and does. Too fast, too much coffee. (Editor: He is a green Sonic.)

But, it is sort of a good way to break your wrist from straining to keep track of the notes and data the Professor writes down.

———————-

Lolol! Hope u enjoyed. Tried to make It a little longer. And don't worry, Ruby will start showing up more!

:3