Chapter 6 ~ Childhood Friends

As class started, Weiss could feel herself falling asleep.

5 years ago...

"Weiss! Weiss!"A familiar voice called out. It was always full with enthusiasm.

"What is it?" Weiss asked.

" Are you free on Saturday?" The girl asked.

"I have soccer practice on Saturday, though." The Ice Princess answered then chuckled. The girl frowned.

"Don't worry, I'll make it." Weiss reassured to the girl.

"Really?" The girl asked in excitement, her eyes sparkling.

"Of course, dolt." Weiss teasingly said.

"Yeah right, Ice Princess!" The girl retorted back.

"Hey!" Weiss yelled while running after the girl. Her childhood friend. The friend she only had when she was a child. And the last friend during her childhood.

Weiss moved, and never saw her again.

Flashback ends

"Miss Weiss! MISS WEISS!" Someone yelled her name. Weiss jolted up to see Professor Glynda, staring at her.

"If my class is that boring, then you can leave." Miss Glynda then glared at her. The Ice Princess heard snickering and laughter.

"Sorry, Professor. It won't happen again." Weiss apologized, clearly embarrassed.

"I hope not." She said walking away from Weiss' desk. The Ice Princess sighed.

"Can't believe a Schnee got in trouble for falling asleep in class." A certain brunette whispered. Weiss glared. Ruby winked and chuckled. The white haired princess rolled her eyes with a small blush on her cheeks.

Science class ended in a flash after that.

***

Weiss packed up her stuff and got ready to go to the next class. Someone was already standing beside her, ready to go. Ruby grinned. Weiss just sighed.

As Ruby and Weiss try to make it to the next class, they got pushed and shoved around. The brunette, being quite the runner, grabbed Weiss' hand and booked it to next class. (Pun intended) (Editor: I don't understand...)

When they got there, Ruby was still holding Weiss' hand. The Ice Princess' face was priceless. She got a blush on both cheeks. The brunette let go of Weiss' hand, making the white haired surprised when Ruby suddenly let go of her hand.

"Surprisingly, her hands were soft. Weird..." Weiss mumbled, questioning herself.

"Seems like this is your class. I have a different one. I won't be gone for too long, Ice Princess!" Ruby smirked while running away to get to her class. Weiss sighed.

"So not gonna miss her." Weiss mumbled agitated.

----

AH! FINALLY! CHAPTER IS OUT!

Yay! Also, I wanted to be clear that this is a pretty special chapter to me. It reminded me of a book I made a couple of weeks ago. (I think)

Remember Me

Was the book I named for it. It was about Ruby and Weiss being childhood friends and end up separating, later finding each other in the same school, but Weiss doesn't remember Ruby. And Ruby remembers Weiss. (Somehow)

It hit 1k, and I was so happy! But I ended o deleting It. So, I wanted to add the plot from that story, into this. I want to make this as interesting as possible, yet being original.

I already know someone made a High-School AU of Whiterose, and I loved their story. Amazing! I even bluntly said go read it.

P.S I hope this doesn't change to much of the story for you guys!