Chapter 4 - Awesome Khushi!

Start from the beginning

"Okay.." Khushi nodded her head, and the family were confused what she was doing. And Arnav didn't show any emotion on his face, he was just watching them.

"Then let's not dlink milky, but play hide and seek! Do you like? You can play with me right?" Khushi asked smiling.

Aashi's face lit up in happiness, she nodded jumping excitedly to play hide and seek, "Yaaay.."

"I will close my eyes and you hide.." Khushi said closing her eyes, and Aashi ran to hide behind the sofa.

Khushi opened her eyes after sometime, and Arnav was glaring at her, "I told you to feed her not to play with her.."

"Wait LAAD GOVERNOR!" Khushi glared back at him, while the family giggled silently.

"What the.." Arnav frowned.

She tip toed smiling searching for Aashi, while Anjali signaled her that Aashi was hiding behind the sofa. Khushi nodded and attacked Aashi from behind. Aashi screamed laughing of being caught. She started running from Khushi who wanted to tickle her now, and Khushi was running behind Aashi.

"I think I'll have to get married again.." Arnav said staring at both.

"Why Nannav?" NK frowned slightly.

"Need to find a mother for these two now.." Arnav said sarcastically. And everyone laughed out loudly.

Aashi came running to him and hide her face on his lap, hiding from Khushi. She was giggling all the way.

"Done with your madness?" Arnav asked to Khushi.

Aashi suddenly coughed a bit, she patted her chest softly and frowned a bit, "Aashi thirsty!!"

"Aashi baby come here to dlink milky then!" Khushi called Aashi who nodded and went running to Khushi.

Khushi made her drink milk, to which Aashi accepted easily and also eat snacks Khushi's hand forgetting about her father.

Khushi smirked staring at Arnav.

Nani smiled, "A miracle happened today, seriously Aashi accepted Khushi to feed her!"

"Is it proven now bhai that Khushi bhabhi is the perfect woman for you both?" Akash asked smiling.

"What nonsense. Is this a way to be a mother? Behaving like a kid!" Arnav said.

"Oh no! There's a big problem.." Khushi widened her eyes.

"What?" Arnav asked.

"Mothers are being type casted! Why do you think mothers have to behave like serious and emotional type of woman? Can't they be like a happy go lucky girl like me?" Khushi asked.

"Oh my God! Khushi ji you're awesome.." NK laughed with tears in his eyes. But as soon as Arnav glared at him, he pressed his lips tight making a serious face.

"With Khushi in our life there only be Khushi (happiness)" Mami said excitedly. Arnav shook his head; his crazy family will go along well with his crazy wife! *****************************************************

Dadu's house:
Khushi knocked the door nervous, Anjali noticed that in her face she patted Khushi's shoulder: We'll talk with him Khushi..

Khushi smiled and nodded, while Arnav shrugged: "You all will talk with him, not me. I didn't know anything, so you got to explain me and her Dadu, what has got on your brains to do something like this?"

Nani pouted, "Haan haan we'll explain, you don't have to say anything!"

"Good!" Arnav replied.

Dadu opened the door with an angry face, he looked at Khushi as if demanding explanations for her act. Khushi assumed that Preeti already told him everything.

"Where were you Khushi?" he asked.

"Dadu I got married and.. I got one baby for free!" Khushi smiled showing her teeth, pointing to Aashi.

Aashi shyly hide behind Arnav's leg.

"Khushi this is not time to joke!" Dadu said.

"I know Dadu, situation was that.." Khushi said only to be cut by him.

"That you married without informing me! I'm hurt Khushi with you.. I'm really hurt!" he said and walked away.

The family looked at each other with tensed faces, while Arnav intervened.

"See the consequences of doing stupid stuff! He reacted like me only.." he said defending him and Khushi's dadu.

"That means you're my grandfather?" Khushi asked him sarcastically. Arnav glared at her.

Everyone else giggled.

"I will go and talk with him.." Khushi said and went to her Dadu's room.

***********************************************

"Dadu please try to understand.. I didn't marry him to hurt you.. I just couldn't see another girl with same destiny as mine.. you know very well Dadu how much I cried for my papa and mumma and they never came, only you came for me.. the same way you came for me to bright up my life, let me be by Aashi's side now..she needs me Dadu.. She needs a mother's love..she needs someone to wake her up, pamper her, give bath to her, to choose clothes for her, to feed her, to play with her, to sleep with her, to smile with her, to watch cartoons with her, when her friends tease her then she needs a mother who will console her, she needs someone to teach her good things, she needs someone to guide her in this journey of life.. I never had one, but at least I can be that someone to Aashi. I know Dadu you're angry with me right now, but the day you understand why I did this, you won't be anymore.." she said with moist eyes after narrating Arnav's story and why did she agree for this marriage to her Dadu.

She walked to open the door and leave the room, but Dadu pulled her into a tight hug, "Pagli! Only I know how you suffered and I understand why you're doing this.."

***************************************************

"See this is what happens.. now you see what problem you guys created right her Dadu will never agree for this and who would? No one is mad to accept this nonsense.. where on earth do we see this? Only you guys can think of such thing and only a mad girl like her can accept to marry a man without informing anyone from her family.. and I can't believe this.." Arnav kept on blabbering and his family yawned.

"Offo Devdas stop crying! Your Paro is here, I'm not going to leave you. I managed to convince Dadu.." Khushi smiled brightly.

"You're not Paro! You're a Parrot who always talks nonsense.." Arnav glared at her.

"Khushi ji you're super awesome!" NK cheered for her happily, that Khushi made Aashi drink milk in the morning without Arnav's help and now convinced her Dadu.

Dadu came back with a smile, "Chalo Khushi introduce your family to me!"

"I also don't know them properly Dadu.. I just know them for one day.." Khushi smiled sheepishly.

"Only Khushi can do this.." Dadu rolled his eyes thinking.

"At least you know who is your husband no?" he asked in disbelief.

"I know my husband Daduuuuu! Don't tease me.." Khushi pouted and circled her arms around Arnav's, "He's my husband Dadu! Arnav.."

Arnav faked a smile to Dadu, and went to touch his feet. Dadu was impressed with him.