Chapter 3 - One night!

Start from the beginning

like he was mocking her.

"He's Hari Prakash and he works here, and HP she's my unwanted bride who came to deliver sweets and end up leaving the hall as Mrs.Raizada! Introduction done, now HP go and sleep and you too.." Arnav intervened between both glaring at Khushi.

HP left the room and closed the door confused while Khushi pouted. She took the bed sheet and spread on the floor, and stole one pillow from his bed.

"What are you doing?" Arnav asked giving her a tired-of-your-madness look.

"I will sleep on the floor, so I'm taking one pillow from your bed. You have so many pillows in this bed, and you're getting angry just because I took one?" Khushi asked pouting.

"What the.. you're not going to sleep on the floor, take the bed.." he said taking one pillow on his

hand.

"Will you sleep on the floor then?" Khushi asked innocently.

Arnav just glared at her and settled himself on his recliner.

Khushi raised her eyebrows smiling, "Oh! Woh green wala sofa.. I didn't see it.."

Arnav shut his eyes in frustration; he just wanted to yell at her for talking nonsense from the time she reached. Doesn't this girl get serious?

Khushi laid on the bed, but frowned seeing herself not comfortable with the heavy lehenga, she was turning left-right-left sides to find a better position to sleep.

"Go and change dammit.." Arnav gritted his teeth getting irritated with her movements' sounds, and her bangles music as she moved.

"I left my clothes at that room, I don't have clothes here.." Khushi said as she sat on the bed glaring

at him for shouting at her.

"Are you serious? Aren't you mad to accept easily when someone ask you to marry an unknown

person? Why did you marry me when you don't even know me or anything about me? It's not that

someone offered you a chocolate and you accept it, it's marriage dammit.."

"You're no less than a Chocolate pathi ji and now you're my chocolate boy!" Khushi smiled shyly.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "Now I get it, my looks made you accept this marriage so easily.."

"Not only me, every girl would accept to marry you!" Khushi said, "And when I saw you, fireworks started bursting in my heart, music started playing in my ears, Rab ne bana de jodi..oye Rab ne.. only that and I knew it, it's a Yes, I do, Qubool Hai.. everything ji.."

She giggled shyly and turned her back to him hugging her pillow.

"What the.." Arnav frowned, "You're here not to be my wife, I just wanted someone to take care of my daughter when I'm not here. I hope you're able to.."

"I know that this marriage is only for Aashi. Don't worry Arnav I will take care of your daughter as my daughter.." she thought and closed her eyes to sleep when she felt the door being opened.

She saw Arnav going out of the room.

He came back within minutes with his long steps, and threw a night dress on the bed, "Wear it,

otherwise you will wake up murdered with your own lehenga."

Khushi pouted and took it from the bed, "Shii.. you're wishing death for your bride, so what if I'm unwanted one? Bride toh hoon na (I'm still your bride).. disgusting fellow.."

"Shut up!" he said and went to sleep on his recliner.

"Go inside that bathroom.." Khushi said.

"Why?" Arnav asked.

"Because I want to change, I'm shy to change in front of you!" she blushed giggling.

"Oh God! Where's your brain? Go inside the bathroom then to change..why are you asking me to go?" Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I know na, it was a joking yaar! I failed in my attempt to make you smile.." Khushi said making a

face, then went to the bathroom.

Arnav breathed in and out, "In just one night, I can't handle this girl, how will I handle her for my life time?"

Khushi came back after changing, and covered herself with blanket in the bed, she looked at Arnav

who was sleeping already.

"Sunno..(Listen).." she called him.

Arnav opened his eyes, "What do you want now?!"

"My Dadu doesn't know I got married, can we go tomorrow to see him and explain everything?" Khushi asked.

"Did you really came to deliver sweets and became my wife?" Arnav asked in disbelief.

"Did you really wear suit in your wedding?" Khushi asked sarcastically.

"What the.." Arnav uttered.

"Chunari Ke Niche Kya Hai, Chunari Ke Niche (What's underneath Your veil?), What The ke aage kya hai, What The ke aage (What's ahead of What the?)" she sang as if asking him.

"Chunari ke niche was my unwanted bride, and what the ke aage is something you won't like to listen.." Arnav said with a deadpan expression and faced his back to her.

"Be ready to explain your Dadu that you married someone without informing him because fireworks burst in your heart.." he said.

Khushi smiled and also fell asleep.