Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Comincia dall'inizio

"SOLD" The hammer's sound echoed for the second time that night as the same guy from earlier walked over to the girl and placed a blue ribbon on her neck which was very big for her and covered her whole neck and tied it at the back.

One of the six men walked over to the girl and escorted her down the stairs before she could be pushed into his arms like the one before her and he seemed soft with her wispering something in her ear causing her shivering to stop as she nodded. Hailey watched the red headed  man which was obviously dyed help the girl out of the room.

Hailey turned her gaze forward again still refusing to let her tears fall out of her eyes as she watched the third girl walk on the stage seeming calmer than the first two. She wasn't shaking or in tears but you could see the fear in her eyes as she looked around the room eyes hoping for the same man from earlier to take her after she heared the rumors of the soft mafia boss.

"Let the bidding begin" Those four words always were the begin line for numbers to fly around growing bigger and bigger each passing minute. "Number 28. 7 millions" A voice said causing Hailey to sigh in relief knowing deep down that the man will take good care of the girls even tho she's been in this world for less than 13 hours.

"SOLD" The girl sighed in relief as the hammer went down. A blue ribbon was tied around her neck before she too was escorted down the steps by a bleach blonde guy who seemed shorter than the one earlier.

After three more girls who were sold to the same creepy fat middle aged man Hailey felt she was suffecating as she drowned her drink down not blinking once as the champaigne went down to her stomach, she fought the tears harder and harder trying to remain calm as if Kris was trying to break her walls that she've been building for hours and hours her squeexed her thigh telling her to surrender but she refused and didn't give any type of reaction.

"And now our last girl" The woman started and a small petit body was thrown on the stage and the girl barely ahd time to keep herself up as she looked down at her feet but was forced by the ribbon man to look up and face the crowd. Hailey almost gasped at how young the girl looked not older that the second one 15 or 16 black her short the front barely touching her shoulders while the back was shorter than the front. Deep brown eyes scanned the crowd tears spilling on her cheeks pleading to be saved to be rescued from that horrible place she was forced into.

"Number 28. 10 million dollers" The first voice boomed not giving anybody a chance to even say a word causing groans to echo since only two numbers got the girls. Again a blue ribbon went around her neck bigger than her neck and she was pulled to blonde guy being the shortest out of the three men from earlier he smiled softly at her as her shaking body was pulled closer to him the girl hugged his waist looking around in fear as he hugged her shoulders to him pulling her out of the room wispering in her ear.

Hailey suddenly felt dizzy and pain in the pit of her stomach and as if she was about to throw. She looked at Kris who was talking to the man beside him who Hailey knew as Suho now and Kris's partner in the mafia. Hailey didn't feel well at all so she took Kris's arm squeezing tightly on it as the pain got worse and worse while her eyes felt like they were burning and turning.

Kris looked at Hailey seeing her all pale and sweating while she was leaning back and forth like as if she'll faint any second but Kris knew better than to belive that she was just gonna faint. "Hailey look at me" He said and tried forcing her to look at him but she turned her face and her hand from his arm and tried to stand up only to fall on the floor choking and veins to apear on her neck and everybody to turn and look at them.

"LAY GET HERE NOW" Kris yelled kneeling beside Hailey not really scared for her life only dissapointed that he still didn't get his price back. He rolled her to the side and rubbed her back as she choked trying to breath. A tall man walked over but still not as tall as Kris and kneeled beside her and made her smell a tissue she didn't know what was on it but it smelled horrible making her gagge and start throwing up on the floor before she layed down completly motionless.