Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro

Start from the beginning

I felt me cheeks heating up.

"Like what you're seeing, Derick?" Chris asked me referring to me staring at DJ.

I started to fall in a daze, but quickly shook my head."Chris, continue with explaining the challenge." I said, changing the subject.

"Your challenge begins with a dive off where we are falls into the lagoon far below." Chris said

"Which is full of what, sharks?" Noah asked.

"Nope." Chris said as we all sighed in relief." Electric eels and sharks!"

We all groaned.

"Player must tag team into the infested waters for as long as you can hold your breath to search the lagoon floor the pirate treasure. Aka the golden chains Chef always wears on karaoke night." Chris explained." First team to bring me Chef's treasure wins a major advantage in the next challenge. So good luck."

"Do you want me to dive in first?" I asked.

"I'll go first." DJ said.

DJ, Tyler, and Cody all dived in searching for the treasure.

Neither of them got the treasure. Cody tagged Heather so she can dive.

"You have beautiful form." Alejandro flirted at Heather.

"What?" She questioned, then fell into the water.

"Nothing personal." Alejandro called out to Heather.

Tyler came back just to dive in again. He then got a tire out of the water thinking that was the treasure. Idiot.

Heather tagged Sierra. She dived in making a huge splash.

DJ finally got back and tagged me. In the process he kicked the bowl that Irine aka that fish. Yeah, he gave it a name. I liked the bunny better.

I dived into the water and got the fish bowl. I swam back up and gave it back to DJ.

Gwen dived, found the treasure, but then got shocked by the eels. Alejandro saved her carrying the gold. Heather then stole it from Alejandro and brought it back to Chris.

"Team Amazon wins round one." Chris annouced.

+

We moved on to the next part of the challenge.

"Team Amazon as winners of the first challenge you've also won this advantage for challenge number 2." Chris said.

"Helmets? Great, now what?" Heather asked.

"Oh just something I like to call: the bobsled of death." Chris said"Tada!"

Chris said as he showed us the giant track.

/Deirck:"What's the point of adding 'Of Death' to each challenge tittle if none of us die doing it?"\

"Yeah, the intern who tested it will be out for, 10 months is it?" Chris asked Chef"We can't afford bobsled so you're gonna ride long boards in teams of 2 in bobsled style down Chef's track into the pool."

The pool. Was empty. So that won't work well in our favor.

"Each team gets three runs. Fastest total time wins! Ready." Chris asked the Amazons.

"Lady's first." Heather said to Sierra and Cody.

+

We all got to the starting point of the track.

"Ah. DJ. If only we were teamates. With Irene by your side. You'll be unstoppable." Alejandro said.

"That's the plan." DJ said.