11

~Smut Warning~

Maybe it was the early morning breeze that made the
light sheer curtains dance, or maybe it was the memories of the night before repeating themselves over in Cheryl's head. Either way, her almost naked body shook as she lay awake against Toni's bare chest. The sheets entangled between their legs. Her brown eyes traced over the sleeping girl's features, it took all she had not to wake her up. She missed her, she was right there but for some odd reason she missed her. She wanted to hear Toni repeatedly telling her how much she loved her.

•••

"Don't be nervous, babygirl. It's only me, just focus on me." Toni whispered as she pushed on Cheryl's shoulder, gently easing her down onto the bed.

She straddled the redhead's waist with her hands on either side of the pillow. Her eyes locked with Cheryl's, who's breathing was growing heavier by the second.

Her lips grazed the redhead's, making sure they stayed in contact as she spoke. "I love you, Cher," it was barely a whisper, but it was loud enough to where Cheryl could hear it.

"I-I love you too, Toni."

Toni didn't hesitate after hearing those words, it was as if they sparked something in her. She knew she would never grow tired of hearing them come from Cheryl.  The redhead could say them a million times in one day, and she would only grow infatuated with them more. She hastily moved her lips against Cheryl's as she brought one hand up to cup her face, the redhead immediately reciprocating. Toni swiped her tongue over Cheryl's bottom lip, waiting for permission before sliding her tongue past the older girl's plump lips. She massaged her tongue over Cheryl's, the girl beneath her fighting back for what little dominance she could gain in the situation.

Toni took the girl's bottom lip in between her teeth, biting down gently to remind Cheryl who was in charge. The redhead's hips bucked upwards into Toni's, a moan escaping her mouth caused from the feeling of the friction created.

"Toni-" she breathed as her nails dug into Toni's waist.

Toni moved her hands so they were resting on Cheryl's exposed stomach where her sweater was riding up. They traveled higher and higher, stopping just underneath Cheryl's breasts.

"Can I take this off, babygirl?" She asked referencing the redhead's crew neck. The girl beneath her quickly nodded, her patience dwindling.

She sat up enough to where Toni could pull it over her head. Once it was discarded on the floor Toni couldn't help but stare at the girl beneath her. To Toni, Cheryl was the definition of beauty. No one could ever take her place. The heat between her legs rose upon seeing Cheryl's hardening nipples poking through the thin lace material. Toni began trailing open-mouthed kisses down Cheryl's neck, she bit and licked every new area she found in the trail she was creating. Cheryl was her's and she wanted the girl to always remember that, even if the marks she left behind weren't permanent. She moved down her collarbone stopping right above Cheryl's breasts.

The pink-haired girl looked up at her through her lashes. "Cheryl, is it okay if I take this off?" She hooked her finger underneath one strap of her bra.

"Yes, Tee-Tee. Please."

Toni wasted no time in reaching her hand around Cheryl's body and unhooking the clasp. She looked at Cheryl one last time, the redhead whispering 'it's okay'. She slid the fabric down the girl's arms, throwing it off the side of the bed where Cheryl's sweater was.