4

"Toni will you please stop throwing sugar packets at me?" Cheryl scowled. 

Currently, the four teenagers were sat at a booth in the back of Pop's, relieved to be out of the cold that made up the morning. Toni and Fangs facing the wall, with Kevin and Cheryl across from them. No one else was in Pop's besides them and an elderly couple on the other side of the diner.

"For the last time, Cheryl, it wasn't me!" Toni put her hands up in defense.

"God sakes, Toni. I literally saw you throw them at me! How are you going to deny it?" As Cheryl was scolding the younger girl, Toni was slowly reaching for more packets knowing Cheryl was too aggravated to notice.

Just as Cheryl finished talking Toni chucked about five pink packets the redhead's way all at once. "Toni, I said stop!"

Everyone was laughing besides Cheryl, who sat looking out the window frowning and her arms crossed.

"Aww, Toni apologize to your girlfriend," Fangs laughed.

Toni's cheeks on impact turned a bright shade of red, she looked down playing with her rings afraid someone would notice. "She's n-not my girlfriend," the girl murmured.

This made Cheryl forget all about the sugar packets and instantly face Toni. Why is she acting like that?

Before Cheryl could look further into it, Pop Tate stood at the front of their table asking if the group was ready to order.

"Yeah, I think so. Right, guys?" Kevin questioned looking at them, eventually getting nods of agreement.

"Alright then. For you Miss Topaz?" Pop held up a notepad staring expectantly at Toni.

"Umm could I just get pancakes and uh chocolate milk?"

Cheryl immediately burst out in laughter from the words that came out of Toni's mouth. "That sounds like a child's order," she said in between her giggles.

"Does not!" Toni fell back in the booth frowning at the Blossom girl.

"It definitely does, Antoinette. You're literally acting like a kid right now," Cheryl gestured towards Toni's actions, almost wheezing at this point. Eventually everyone including Toni was laughing, seeing that her order did seem like a kid picked it out.

"Okay, okay," Kevin began still giggling. "Can I have an omelet with everything in it. As well as chocolate milk," he glanced towards Toni referencing her order.

"Ouu I want chocolate milk too," Fangs bounced in his seat, Pop patiently waiting for him to continue. "Oh, and a slice of apple pie."

"You all are actual children," Cheryl rolled her eyes before ordering. "I'll just have sausage and eggs with a side of fruit."

"Ha, that's a first," Kevin snickered next to her. "Can you also bring her chocolate milk?"

"Of course," Pop responded before making his way to the back of the diner where the kitchen was.

"Okay first off, the sausage joke wasn't necessary. And also, I didn't want chocolate milk so you're drinking it." The redhead corrected.

"Oh no way, Blossom. This is how this is going to work. You are going to loosen up, and enjoy the fun exciting road trip this handsome boy has planned." He pointed towards himself.

Cheryl knew there was no point in arguing. Kevin was right, she did need to ease up a bit. After about twenty minutes of waiting for their food and throwing sugar packets at each other, the group was finally awaited with their breakfast and chocolate milk.