A Payback Bachelor and Bridal party

Start from the beginning

—————————

After my Bachelor party I made my way home but with this two dimwits who were totally drunk .

I helped these two to lie on the other room's bed and there I took a shower and pit on some PJs .

After I set myself to bed I began to drift off myself to sleep ..

———————————-
Chanyeol's dream~

I woke up having that fvcking back ache like I've been sleeping on a cold hard floor and yes I'm really sleeping on the ground for goodness sake .

And there I saw a monkey leaning his head on my Lap .

And for the Love of God why am I dress like alladin ?

and there I saw a carpet like hello it's sleeping and snoring ..

The monkey woke up and smiled at me . He crawl up to my Lap and hug me giving me a goodmorning kiss .

'Morning TOBEN..'

What the? I knew his name?
am I in some kind of disney stories?

The living carpet woke up too and there I saw how he stretch and pats the dust covering him ..

And I knew monkey Language? Well I am in the year of monkey but hell whats going on ?

'Chanyeol there's prince Baekhyun come on come on '
TOBEN said to me dragging me to a crowded place where I saw my Baekhyun waving to those people.

and just Like in the story when he caught me looking at him his smiles faded and like his been crying .

'Chanyeol do something about it . '
I'm so confused on whats happening and there TOBEN and the magic carpet explained to me whose prince Baekhyun to me .

We have this complicated relationship cause Baekhyun's father need an heir , well just like on my story and he needs a wealthy man who can persue his throne .

But in this state I knew have to do something or prince Baekhyun will marry the rude and selfish Daehyun ..

I slumped myself and began to sigh .
King Byun needs a rich nd powerful man and what am I? A commoner who doesn't knew if he could eat atleast theee times a day?

and there something poke me and it's TOBEN giving me that weird golden lamp .

and there it hit me its a magic lamp.

With further adoe I rub the Lamp and there a magical genie appeared and it's a man .

'I'm the genie in the Lamp but you can call me SUHO if you don't mind . I don't want to be called genie or something cause its just stating my age .. woah that's a little crampy in there'

Suho the genie said while stretching his limbs and unknown legs well if he had a pair though .

'Oh I'm sorry for being rude whats your name there little man?'

Oh his really rude saying to me I'm little when literally I'm way more taller than him.

'My name's Chanyeol and I believe your here to'

He cut me off using his index finger .

'I know what you need little man . Money fame power?'

'uh ? Just money cause -'

He cut me off again .

' if you don't have a valid reason your wish will be condemned and'

' I do have a valid reason Suho , I need to save my prince from marrying that evil legal advisor of the king .'

'Hmm that's really a valid reason . So what do you want me todo?'

I look at him and Toben just sniled at me and there in just a blink of an eye my clothes and everything about me change .

—————————————

'All hail prince Chanyeol of  South Korea !!'

I heard them whisphering ..

'Hey is that the beggar boy who always stole your apples?'

'Hmm maybe their just a like can't you see hiw handsome this prince is '

Yeah I'm the beggar boy they all knew and hate and I'm here they were all looking up to me but no all I want to do is to save my princess from that evil Daehyun .

As soon as We enter the Byun's Castle I began to look for him and there I saw him swinging on his favorite swing well its the only one though .

I kind a sneek in and began to hide myself from the bush .

There I heard him.

'You said you'll save me from this hell like castle? But where are you Yeol? I miss you so much '

I heard him cried.

I went out and there I saw his eyes widen.

'I'm here now my princess '
——————————————————

That's the first part of Chanyeol's dream . Sorry if I took so long to update . I'm thinking if I will continue to work or just enroll in a Korean institute so that I can have my exams and after that I'll train for my future work and go to South Korea I need advices and P.S I can't decide . Cause If I work after my schooling I won't have enough time for my baby girl its so hard being a mother but its worth it though 😘