A Payback Bachelor and Bridal party

Chanyeol's POV

It's the day of my Bachelor party and I'm really nervous cause hell I don't want this kind of party Baekhyun might get mad . What if I got drunk and have sex with some other girls? Oh my gosh control your hormones Park !!

Kai and Chen made this party for me and well just one or three strippers for this party . Well we all knew that our boyfriends are some kind of a devil when they gets mad .

Before I proceed to the party I ask Baek if he can meet me at the cafe together with our three babies of course .

Cafe ..

'Baby ..!!'

I shouted as I saw them sitting and my eldest drawing something on her sketchpad .

They all looked at me and my eldest being a clingy one to me run towards me .

'Daddy !!!'

She shouted lifting her arms and I guess I knew what she wants . I lift her up and carried her walking towards my soon to be husband .

'Hey baby . I miss you '

He said leaning closer to me as he kiss me on my lips .

'So how's the preparation for your bridal shower? Is Taeyeon coming ?'

He looked at me and there his eyes made again those sad puppy eyes .

'I'm sorry baby its just that I knew she's your bestfriend and all . I'm sorry I have to bring those up '

I said as I sit down and Set Yumiko on her own chair , she went back on her coloring books and paid no attention to both of me and her papa .

'Hey I'm not sad about that , I'm just worried you might end up having your own party abandon . and uncle Kim said she's busy so maybe she won't show up , don't worry baby I'm here for you . Remember that and I love you always . And that bridal shower you talking about its just like were unwinding and it should really make me relax . And you too please behave okay? I'm taking the twins to mama park and also Yumiko since Dad and my other brothers are out of the country . Have fun later see you tomorrow my giant yoda !!'

Baekhyun gave me a quick peck and I hug my twins and kiss them on their forheads my eldest baby sleeping like a puppy on the table . I carried Yumiko and their Bags to Baekhyun's car when my phone rang .

'Oh baby wait its Mom .. hello~ yah they're on their way . Yup Yoora noona will pick him up after we drop the babies there . See you  soon mom love you'

I slip my phone in my pocket .
And focus on lifting Yumiko and the bags on my shoulder .

As We settled our babies at the back
I insist on driving them but my beautiful husband to be refuse .

'Just go and get ready for that Bachelor party of yours okay? Some of your college friends are there '

He said as he puts the safety buckles on our babies .

'I'm just worried okay? What if'

Baekhyun shut me up using his index finger .

'Shushhh . Your being Paranoid baby were going to be okay . Okay? I'll see you tomorrow at the altar baby . '

He said and he kiss me . He jolted on his sit and told me to close the door.

I smiled at him and wave them a goodbye and take care .

Tomorrow is the day that were both waiting for .

And I can't wait for him to be PARK BAEKHYUN .