Hate Myself

Ia/n:I'm slick writing this in classes lol so sorry if it ain't that good lol

Still Skylar p.o.v.

I Screamed but feeling no pain.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Seeing Jacob heated and looking over to see a huge hole in the wall.

Then soon hearing Darius cries.

Tears streamed my cheeks as I looked into his eyes.

I then could feel myself shaking.

Able to hear my heartbeat and my hard breathing.

"Skylar please don't"  Jacob said reading me knowing what comes next.

I shook my head trying to hold back more tears.

I ran down to Darius room.

Grabbing my son and getting him ready to go leaving all my things there.

"no Skylar please I need you" he said.

I wasn't able to remove my engagement ring even if I tried which I wouldn't even do I love Jacob way to much but seeing how he acts when alcohol is in his system  is scary.

And if he's now starting that path of being an alcoholic I don't want to be apart of it at all.

Even though leaving Jacob is even hurting myself even more I believe we need to be seperated for a while not broken up just apart or distanced.

Already knowing without him I would be nothing.

I broke my necklace from around my neck that said his name trying to give it back to him but he wouldn't take it.

"Sky please don't leave" he said holding my hands against his chest.

" Jacob you acted like I was about to hit me" I said.

"I'll never hit you you already know I'm not like that " he said.

"With alcohol I'm not sure of what you're capable off " I said.

"But I love you and I don't want to hurt you" he said

"just a second ago I thought otherwise" I said fixing Darius on me.

"Well please don't take my son too y'all are all I have " he cried still holding ny hand.

I pushed him back trying to get him off of me.

I threw the necklace down and walking out with my son in my arms.

Jacob p.o.v.

I cocked my fist back punching forward hitting the wall hard enough for my fist to go through.

Skylar flinched making me realized that I was scaring her.

Seeing her shaking like that made me remember what Demetrius did to her.

The deep bruises she had on her arms and the cuts she had on her stomach and legs.

Me never knowing if they were coming from her trying to hurt herself for love or him really trying to kill her.

Then I knew how wrong I was to even make it look like I was going to  hurt her in any way.

Knowing that she was once abused by a man or should I say punk.

But I don't even blame her for leaving although I don't want her to go she did the right thing for herself and our son.

I really hit me when she took Darius with her because I'm so attached to him now I just hate when I'm not around him and Skylar.

They put me in a better mood they make me happy.

But the only problem was that I wasn't thinking about them when I was out getting drunk.

And now that their gone I hate myself.

a/n:how do you guys feel about the whole situation is Jacob wrong or is Skylar just trippin? Comment and vote  please if y'all want lol Shout out to @HarmonyBrown1 happy early birthday I'm gonna try to update again for you though or just comment whatever story you want me to.