Meant To Be

A month later...

Skylar p.o.v.

So it's been a month after I have birthed me and Jacobs son Darius O'Neal Latimore.

Only changing his first name from Jacobs.

And Darius really changed everything in our lives.

Because he is really a handful.

He never stays asleep.

He's like a little clock blocker.

Its only been a month but still I been wanting Jacob to myself.

And this time I'll make sure he'll be protected or I'll even go and get that expensive condoms cause I can't take being pregnant again nor having another baby now.

They said wait 6-7 month or whatever to have sex again but naw that ain't happening especially since we live together.

And seeing that every morning and night and when he is fresh out the shower...Gawd Damn.

"Jacob your dinner is ready" I shouted from in the kitchen to him while making his plate.

He came in with Darius in his arms.

"I'll hold him while you eat Jacob" I said.

"Okay" he handed him to me.

"Twins" I laughed looking at both of them looking just alike.

Jacob laughed.

"yeah" he smiled.

"But you look better Darius" I laughed into his ear.

"oh forreal you gon do me like that" Jacob looked up at me.

"He is though he looks like me too you know that Jacob which means he sexy" I joked.

"Ain't that right" I said to Darius.

And he looked at me.

"No okay" I shook my head.

From him not smiling or anything.

Jacob laughed.

"Babe Why did you want to name our son. Darius anyway and I swearing it was after a boy you dating we are about to go change his name right now" he said.

"I didn't name him after anybody I swear but look at those chubby cheeks it screamed Darius and plus another reason I can't tell you" I laughed at the end while sitting on the couch.

"Sky..." he gave me a face.

I laughed.

"Okay you know when he gets older he got get all the girl right?..." I started.

"haha right just like his dad" Jacob laughed.

"oh whatever...but it's alright cause you stayed with the baddest" I said drinking some of my mountain dew.

"Ha ha right right" he smiled.

"but as I was saying he gon get all the girls then all the girl gon be' I love you Dari' bitting their lip and stuff and he gon be like I appreciate it" I said laughing.

Jacob laughed.

"See I can't do that when your name see Jakey" I said whining his name at the end.

"See that sound so gay to me" I laughed.

"Aye Skylar you Betta chill on my nickname" he laughed

"no one calls you that they call you Jake" I said.