We Be All Night

*Continued form last chapter*

"Momma" he said.

"I thought you said you wasn't gonna go back to her?" Miss Tish said.

"Jacob you said that?" I looked at him confused.

"No I didn't"  he said.

"Jacob you gon lie" Miss Tish said.

"You gon lie to her...." Miss Tish started.

"Miss tish shut the hell up let me talk to him you need to mind ya damn...." I started but took a deep breath.

"Miss Tish please just stay out of me and Jacob's relationship please" I said.

She crossed her arms and looked the other way.

I then turned to Jacob.

"Jacob what the hell? you told her that?" I asked putting my hands on me hips.

"No Sky I swear I didn't"  he said.

"So you're a liar?" I said.

"I swear on everything Sky I ain't lying I never said that " he said.

"So all that stuff you said out there was bullshit?" I tears up alittle.

"No it wasn't I told that lady how I really feel Sky,Sky I love you " he said.

"What did you tell your mom Jacob?" I shook my head and turned back to him looking into his eyes.

"Nothing,nothing  about you I don't even bring anything up about you because I know that she still doesn't want us together its like shes a fuckin hater but you gotta believe me she's making shit because she wants us apart" he said.

"Skylar I swear I didn't say that shit to her" he said looking deep into my eyes.

"You gotta believe me" he said grabbing my hand.

"Jacob you know you told...." Miss Tish started talking and going on and on.

I kissed Jacobs cheek not listening to her.

"I don't know why but I believe you but if you did say that and I find out its fuckin over and I'm gone forever" I said.

"Thank you" he kissed my hand.

"let me just try to talk to her" I said to Jacob.

I turned and walked up to Miss Tish.

"Miss Tish I know you don't like me and stuff but I'm with your son and we are having a child together why cant you just accept that?"  I said.

"Skylar I already talked to Demetrius..." Miss Tish said.

"Demetrius?...what the fuck he gotta do with anything?" I asked catching an attitude.

"That's not Jacobs baby" Miss Tish said.

"Miss Tish you keep on...and no Demetrius is not my baby's father we never had sex EVER"  I said.

"you is liar Skylar, he recorded yall" she said.

"Wanna see the video?" she said pulling out her phone.

"Why the hell you got Demetrius and some girl fuckin on your phone fuckin psycho?" I said.

"Oh really" she showed us some of the video.

And it was Demetrius and a girl that looked like me.

I turned the video off.

"What the hell Jacob I never had sex with anybody but you" I said.

"What now Jacob?" Miss Tish said.

"Jacob I swear that ain't me" I said.

"Baby please believe...." he put him finger to my lips hushing me up.

Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Jacob that ain't me" I said.

"You fuckin liar!!" she slapped my across the face with full force.

Making my head turn and more tears instantly fall down my face.

I screamed in pain.

and grabbed my cheek.

"Ma What is your fuckin problem?!" Jacob yelled.

And grabbed my hand that was over my face lifting my head up to his.

"Babe are you okay?" he looked into my eyes.

"yeah but I never had sex with anyone but you Jacob I swear" I cried.

"I believe you Sky dont worry I love you"  he kissed me.

"I got her alright" he said talking about his mom.

I nodded and he walked up to her.

"Mom, what's your fucking problem? We want to be together accept that, Skylar mom excepted that so why the hell can't you ma? " he said.

"Jacob I'm just trying to look out for you" she said.

"Ma how are you trying to look out for me You are pulling me away from the girl I love ma I love this girl and you put your hands on her while she's pregnant are you serious?" he kept talking.

"Ja...." she started.

"Ma I'm not finished yet....and you fuckin lied that I said that stuff for what? we've been together for years ma broke up I had a few girlfriends she had a few boyfriends but me we always find ourself getting right back together"  He said.

"we are about to have a child together and when we both are ready someday marriage" he said.

"You can do better Jacob and you know it" she said.

"Bro I swear...." I started.

"Chill Sky I got this" Jacob said.

And I stopped talking.

"Mom I'm not going to the alter with anyone else but her yah they're might be  girls out there that could look better than her or whatever but Skylar is Gorgeous to me inside in out and we''re in love " he grabbed my hand.

"Nice save" I nudged him while whispering  still holding onto his hand.

"haha I know right" he whispered back.

"shut up " I laughed.

"And ma that's not Skylar" He said.

"Jacob you're in denial" she said.

"Ma her birthmark is not there"  he laughed.

"She has a birthmark on her right ass cheek almost the shape of a heart  "  he said.

"And on that video it was gone" he said.

"Birthmarks just don't disappear ma....just stay out of our relationship " he said putting his arm around me.

"I'm sorry Sky" she apologized.

"Wow that fake ass apologize Miss Tish you could do better but even if you do try and do better ill never accept it because I know you'll never mean it and the fact that you don't even have a reason to dislike me,you just don't...but it's all good, cause I got my man"  I said kissing Jacob.

"And he loves this" I laughed.

"And if I wasn't pregnant he'll get it almost  every night just wait til this baby comes we be all night fuckin" I grinded my body while I sing  the end like Beyonce

"Fuckin!" I sung while Jacob laughed and we left.

Now I really don't give a fuck what Miss Tish thinks.She doesn't like me so I don't like her.She disrespected me and put her hands on me and she ended up being wrong.She did all that shit to separate us from eachother.

But me and Jacob are in love and she can't change that.

a/n:had fun writing this chapter. "We be all night fuckin,Fuckin" like I was just think and I thought and that and was jamming to that when I was singing it like I actually didnt sound bad lol.But yeah hoped yall liked!!! :) sorry of any errors