chapter 1: the lost cat

"It's really cold today!" The green-haired young man said softly, his hand carrying a bag and he was walking home now.

Going through the crowded street, he finally reached a slightly more secluded place, which was his home. People now rarely go here because they are afraid. Afraid that he will harm them.

Flippy raised the key and was about to open the door but quickly stopped when he realized that someone was lying next to his house.

It was a girl, she wore a dusty clothes with lots of rags, and there were some wounds on her body.

Flippy immediately dropped the bag, quickly ran to the girl.

"I've never met her in this town before "he whispered to himself.

No more wondering, he picked her up and ran into his house.

Put her gently on the bed. after that, he bandaged some wounds on her body, but then he discovered something strange.

'Cat ears and tail?'

Feeling curious, he tried to touch it, but when he had just touched the ear, she furrowed her eyebrows and yanked out even though she was still unconscious.

'Her life must be difficult, I should let her rest a little longer. '

The green-haired young man stood up, turned off the light and closed the door. After that, he left and went to the kitchen.

----------------------------------

'Am I dead? '

(y / n) slowly opened her eyes, the blurred image in front of her gradually appeared more clearly.

This room is like someone's bedroom. Turning to the side, she hugged the pillow next to her.

' so warm '

But she shouldn't be here, she had to go because this is someone else's home, she didn't want to bother them. coming out of the bed, she slowly opened the bedroom door.

She was still afraid of human even if they saved her. Human are not trustworthy.

Wandering around the house, she stopped at the kitchen. then, she looked inside.

There was a man in there cooking, the faint scent of food suddenly making her hungry stomach grow.

Hearing the noise, Flippy turned and saw her standing there.

"Oh, you finally wake up"

"!!!"

Startled, (y / n) immediately ran out of the room and hid behind the sofa in the living room, trembling.

"Don't be afraid, I don't hurt you," Flippy said softly and approached her, reaching out his hand. He gave a slight smile implied that he was harmless.

(y / n) calm down a bit. She raised her hand and slowly placed it on his. seeing his smile, she no longer felt fear.

"See? I won't do anything to you. "

---------------------------------------

"The bathroom is over there. Don't worry, I have left the clothes in there already, you can wear them. "

(y / n) nodded and then ran to the direction that Flippy pointed.

In the bathroom, there is a bathtub that has warm water prepared. Taking off her clothes, she put one foot in the tub.

'so warmed ' she thought. After that, her whole body was in the tub.

'and comfortable too. '

She smiled softly and enjoyed the warmest moment she'd ever felt in her life.

--------------------------------------------

Author note: I'm not really good at writing story but this is my first chapter in this story so I hope that you like it.^_^

what do you think about this chapter?