Chapter 9. DJ Octavio

Rewrite 04/6/23

Agent 3 led the other two to the last kettle, where DJ Octavio's ship was waiting for them.
   "Are you guys ready for this, this would be my second time fighting Octavio. I'll make sure to tell you anything that happens." Cora reassured the boys, both nodding there heads and went inside. The lights were dark, but only one lit the arena.
    "Wait..... who's that!?" Agent 8 pointed down there, on a mini stage. From far distant, it looked to be a girl just standing there. They went to the launch pad and superjumped to the person, walking up to it until they were stopped.
     "I told you to leave...." the girl shouted, as it came through Marie's connection between Cora and her.
       "Wait..I-it can't!" Marie exclaimed through her mic while hearing that voice through Cora's headset. The person turned around and looked at the three agents.
    "C-CALLIE!?" Cora shouted at her, Agent 3 stood there stunned for awhile. "S-She's with the octarian army?!"
     "DJ!! Hit the beats!" Callie started to yelled and putting her hands up in the air, the mini stage she was on rose up and it was DJ Octavio's ship.
         "Gahahaha I have remixed Callie's brain with the hypnosis Shades!" He announced, looking around the entire place, they saw whole crowd of Octoling troops.
     "Agent 3, 4, And 8 you must fight Octavio and distract him, I will come soon!" Marie contacted with Agent 3, Octavio threw a fist at Agent 8 but swiped it away with his brush. Agent 3 looked at Callie, recognizing the lyrics, singing Bomb Rush Blush. "Her solo!!" Agent 3 thought to herself, while she turned to look, in front of her was Octavio's fist was about to hit her. Agent 8 made quick pace seeing Agent 3's delayed reaction, and jumped to swipe it.

Octavio did a rain shower right in front of Agent 4, while trying to get close up. Covered with purple ink and couldn't move, Cora ran and picked him up off his feet, as Lance kept Octavio distracted.
    "You alright?" Agent 3 asked the other agent as he wiped off his face from the purple ink.
  "I'm fine, I just need to recover. Go back to helping 8!" He pointed, getting her away to finish off this old school octopus. Lance and Cora worked together while waiting for Agent 4 to recover, hitting Octavio's fist one more time and he fell out of his ship. Agent 4 rolled in with his hero dualies then hit him back in his ship.
       "Hey no fair...." Callie said covering her face with her hands, stomping her feet on the stage and going back to singing her solo.
      "Don't worry Agent 3 I'm on my way!" Marie told Agent 3 again. Octavio threw some Splash bombs at them, luckily they escaped from the bombs and stayed to paint the floor for more coverage. One of Octavio's fist came right at Cora knocking off her armor and close to the edge of the arena, Cora was holding herself before she fell off the edge.
       "Agent 3!?" Lance shouted and grabbed her hand, Lance tried to pull her up while she was trying to stabilize herself, but Octavio was about to throw bombs at him. Agent 4 quickly ran to them and both agents helped their senior, a fist came at them directly but Agent 4 & 8 both hit it at the same time. With the process of them also hitting Octavio back to his ship together.

      "I'm here!" Marie shouted, Callie started to look around and saw Marie. Marie held her Hero Charger and sniped Callie's shades off her face with recovery ink.
       "Aaaaa my eye." She whined.
    "The low tide ink is working! I have to sing to make Callie remember!" She shouted to them.
     "Agent 8 watch out there is another fist coming at you!" Agent 4 warned him, the fist came down and Lance dodged it. He swiped it back to Octavio with anger.
      "What's the matter unit #10008? To scared to fight your own foe Octarians!" Octavio shouted at him, Lance face paled at the number, that's the same number that octoling had called him.
     "I will never return to the army!" He yelled at Octavio, throwing a fist at him but hit it with his brush.
    "His down!" Agent 8 shouted at Agent 3 & 4. They both hit it him again together.
      "Callie you need to remember!" Marie shouted, pulling out a speaker, beginning to play Calamari Inkantation.
        "What's this song?" Agent 4 asked the two.
    "AAHH!! it's the Calamari Inkantation!!" They both shouted, looking at each other with hopeful smiles. Callie stopped to listen and jumped to the truck, with green ink glowing and flowing around her. They started to sing and dance to Calamari Inkantation!
     "We're almost down with him!" Agent 4 cheered, Octavio threw a fist at them but they dodged it. Cora got some purple ink on her, Lance climbed the Fist chain quickly then he tried to splat Octavio with his brush, it only made him dizzy from the knock back. He didn't see Octavio and waved back at the agents ready to jump on down.
Then he heard groaning and turned around.
      "Agent 8 get out! Octavio is still up!" Cora shouted, Octavio pushed Lance to his disc and grabbed a hold of his neck.
     "I'll make you regret everything!! I'm going to turn you into yanagidako!!" He yelled out loud.
       "Here Agent 3 and 4 take this Rainmaker! I had an extra as a prototype." Sheldon sent a little drone to Agent 3 and 4 took it, and stared to shoot Octavio's fist as he held down Lance.
     "Let him go!!" The two agents called out to Octavio and charged the Rainmaker to max and shot it at Octavio.
      "GAAAAHHH!!! So.....sad......again." Octavio said, The ship started to beep.
     "Huh?!? The ships going to explode, it took me months to make this again!!" He yelled, Lance quietly sneaked to the edge of his ship, he was going to super jump to the group but Octavio held him.
    "TRYING TO ESCAPE TRATIOR!? IM NOT LETTING YOU GO!" He yelled with happiness.
    "Agent 8! You have to get out!!" Cora called out to him, then the ship exploded with Green ink.
   "Agent 8!" She cried, Lance fell off the edge and was blacked out. Cora tried to superjump to him, but Agent 4 held her back.

When Lance opened his eyes, he was falling. But it wasn't the same, he was back from where he started from what he could...remember? It was like the underground, from before, how he became who he was today, the day that changed his entire life. But he snapped back to his own reality, and below him started to shine. Lance had landed on the Great Zapfish! He could remember what this fish was, and why it was important, the Great Turf War, the army, the fights. He remembered!
  " Agent 8!!" Agent 4 shouted as the Great Zapfish put him down, Cora and Agent 4 hugged him tight from the scare.
      "I thought I would never see you!" She wailed to him, while the trio stayed into a group hug.
   "Look the Great Zapfish is going to Inkopoils Square!!" Callie pointed as the Zapfish they rescued from the missions they did followed the Great Zapfish. Peace was finally brought back to their home.

"Never do that again 8!" Agent 4 bonked his head while Cora sniffled a bit from crying and agreed.
"I'm sorry you two!"