8th part

Taehyung was happy that Jimin wanted to play with him. The twins tended to always be together, so it was rare that Jimin was playing with just one of them, but Taehyung was happy that Jimin made an exeption today and wanted to play with the older twin alone.

Taehyung didn't want to play with Jungkook today. No, he never wanted to play with Jungkook ever again. Jungkook was mean! This wasn't just something Taehyung thought because he was mad at the younger. Neither was it because he had taken the pretty red car earlier, though they both knew it was Taehyung's turn. Jungkook has been mean for a long time now. The younger was always better than him, it didn't matter what they were doing, Jungkook was always superior. He had advanced much faster than the older, both physically and mentally. Last time they had a check up, the doctor told them that Jungkook's development was extraordinary, but what did he tell Taehyung? The one who had stuck with the other since before they were born, yes they were individuals, but they had walked the same steps with the same people and even sometimes wore the same clothes. Still Taehyung was only average, he was nothing compared to his other half.

In Taehyung's opinion. Jimin should have been his twin, the two of them had so much more in common than what he and Junkook had. Jimin grew at a slow pace so the two were almost the same height. Another thing that separated his older from his younger brother, was that the older couldn't do everything, like the younger could. Jungkook always succeeded on the first try, he had never in his life practiced anything, he never needed to, because it all came to him. This was something that made looking up to Jimin much easier. Taehyung looked up to his older brother's effort and how he kept trying until he got it right. It was admirable and the oldest twin would have been prouder if it was Jimin who he shared his birthday with, and not Jungkook, but what could Taehyung do, exept continuing to live his younger twin's shadow.

__

He and Jimin played with cars until it was time to eat. "Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung, wanna sit together?" Jungkook asked with a smile. He had even walked over to their cubbies and brought all three lunchboxes, in hopes of Taehyung forgiving him. "No!" Taehyung yelled and forced his and Jimin's lunchbox out of his younger brother's grip, much like how the younger had done with the red car earlier. "Me annd, Jimi yung don' wike yu. 'M mussh bettew." He told, took Jimin's hand and led him away from Jungkook and to the opposite side of the table. Leaving Jungkook with a broken expression on his face as he held his blue lunchbox tight to his chest.

Taehyung sat down on a free chair, and pulled Jimin's hand so he would sit down next to him, but Jimin continued standing next to the chair instead. "Jimi yung, whay, ar't yu sitting dovn?" Taehyung asked and looked up at what seemed to be his older brother in daze. "Why did you say that to Jungkook?" He asked and the younger just frowned back at him. "Becuss, I don' wike Jungkook, and yu shaid yu wike me bettew." Taehyung pouted and was finally able to pull Jimin down to sit on the chair next to his own. "Yu wan play cavs wif me aftev lunch too?" Taehyung asked with a pair of pleading puppy eyes. Jimin wasn't sure what he should answer. He didn't want Taehyung or Jungkook to think that he liked either one of them more than the other. He loved them equally and he wanted them to know that. He really had made a mistake by saying that to Taehyung. He had just wanted to see his brother happy, but that had cost his other brother tears, and now the two were fighting.

Jimin felt like the worst big brother ever. How could he possibly be anpanman who saved anyone, even strangers, if he couldn't even take care of the brothers he had known his entire life? "Tae, I know I shaid that, but I meant to say that I love..." Jimin was interrupted, by Taehyung yelling to Jungkook, who was seated by himself on the opposite side of the table and eating his ham and cheese sandwich. "I am the mossht loved child!" He yelled teasingly as he leaned over the table to make sure Jungkook heard his loud yells. Jungkook didn't reply he just turned his back to his brother and pouted to himself. Jimin and Taehyung were such meanies, Jungkook missed going to the same section as Hoseok and Namjoon he would definently play with them when he came home. Not Jimin or Taehyung.