Ready

I watch as he washes dishes, wondering if we would stay like this forever. I pull out my seat and walk over to the gift Ada got me, I bring it over to the table and open it. Unwrapping the bow slowly and putting it to the side. I then rip the wrapping paper off, seeing a nice clear box with red foam inside. I pick up the note inside, I open it and see her handwriting.

'I know you wanted this, so take this as a little gift from me.'

I then one by one lift the foam off of the gift, once I do I see three little packets. I lift up one and see it's a type of flower that's rare to find, Ada knows one of my hobby's is gardening. I see the rare flower on each little packet, it was my Mother's favorite. Very expensive and rare, I'm impressed that she got it.

(Leon)- "What do you got there?" I look up and hand him the seeds, he looks at them confused. "Seeds, is this what you wanted?" I nod and chuckle, I stand up and stretch.

(Y/N)- "I like Gardening, so Ada got me these rare seeds to plant. I guess that's what I'll do today, I have a patch of grass next to the patio." I walk to my room and start looking for clothes that I could get dirty. I then hear footsteps approaching, I watch as Leon leans his body on my door frame. "What?" He shakes and head and walks over to me.

(Leon)- "I'll Garden with you." I tilt my head confused, "I know you unexpected something else, but there is a first for everything." I scoff, and throw him his old now clean t-shirt and pants. I get my clothes and walk into my bathroom, shutting the door.

I walk out and let my hair down, I grab shoes and put it on. I look up and see Leon shirtless again, I roll my eyes and focus on tying my shoes. I look up and notice him putting on the shirt, once I finish up I walk past him to grab a hair tie.

 I look up and notice him putting on the shirt, once I finish up I walk past him to grab a hair tie

I start searching for one, until I feel my forearm being grabbed. I quickly turn around and almost bump into him, he passes me a hair tie. I grab it and do a ponytail, I then walk out the room grabbing the seeds. I struggle to open the sliding patio door, until Leon helps me out. I step out and feel the fresh breeze, he closes the door behind us and grabs the gardening tools by the door.

I start digging holes and he starts passing me the seeds, I start planting and digging more with each flower. I watch as he grabs the water bucket and starts pouring water on the finished holes.

(Time Skip)

I wipe my head from sweat and take off my gloves, watching Leon finish up with dirt on his face. I stand and dust off the dirt from my clothes. I let my hair loose and start walking up the patio steps, I open my patio door and walk through, hearing it then close behind me. I walk into my room and start taking off my shoes.

(Y/N)- "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be quick then you can go after me." He nods and goes to the living room. I walk into the bathroom and strip down, putting my clothes near the sink. I get into the steaming shower and start cleaning up.

I get out with a towel wrapped around my body and hair, I take off the towel on my head and release my dry hair. I start looking for comfort clothes, once I do I start changing. I finish and walk out and see Leon petting Winter, I sit by him.

(Y/N)- "Your turn, I can take over." I then see him get up and walk over to my room, taking off his shirt. I gulp hard in my throat, thinking if tonight was the night. I start petting Winter getting nervous. I then hear the shower run, I look over to the kitchen and wonder.

I'm not that hungry, but maybe he is. I walk over and start cooking chicken, I finish and start cutting it up. I push it away and start cooking rice, I then hear a beep and realize it finished. I turn it off and serve it onto his plate, I out the plate into the microwave. I start over-thinking about everything with him, thinking if this was a fling or a long-stay. I then start imagining different scenario's of him leaving or me.

I then hear the shower turn off, I stare into the counter and start getting scared or nervous. Mostly confused, this is my first and I don't want it to be my last. I start playing with my thumbs, twirling it around each other. I then hear footsteps approach, I straighten up and see him still drying his hair.

(Leon)- "Smells good, did you make food?" I look over both my sides and start calming down. "Is everything okay--"

(Y/N)- "I'm ready" I watch him get wide eyed, he throws the towel onto the couch and crosses his arms.

(Leon)- "You're ready, like at this moment ready?" I roll my eyes and run up to him, I kiss him. Feeling him surprised, I then feel his arms wrap around my torso and pick me up. I open my eyes for a quick second and see my room door opening, I close my eyes again, feeling happy.