Closer Than Before

I stare at the screen for a few more seconds before snapping out of my trance, once I do I look up and see chaos brew in front of me. I grapple to the street and start looking for Chris and Leon, I get a call from my own phone. I answer it surprised who it was, I hold it up to my ear and hear Hunnigan.

(Hunnigan)- "I'm sending you their location, meet up with them quickly. I see problems coming ahead for all of you."

(Y/N)- "Got it, thanks Hunnigan" I hear her sigh.

(Hunnigan)- "Don't mention it" She ends the call and I proceed to go to the location.

(Time Skip)

I walk up the stairs, I pause as I watch a dark hallway be filled with zombies. Blood splattered everywhere, I continue walking down the dark hallway before I see a light at the end. I see two figures, as I walk closer I see Chris and Leon speaking. I speed up my pace, hearing my shoes make noise as I walk. I see them both look over at me shocked, once I get closer to the two I couldn't help myself.

(Chris)- "And what's your excuse for being late?" after Chris says that with a smirk, Leon scoffs with a smirk as well.

I run into Leon, giving him a tight hug. I hold onto him making him lost on what to do, I don't feel anything surrounding me until he gives in and lets his arms hug me back. I feel Leon's chin rest on my head and as I calm down. I look over at Chris, he looks happy cause he knows that I truly accept Leon to be apart in my life. I close my eyes as I reflect on what to do, 'Leon always wanted to protect me, and I would brush him off'.

(Leon's POV)

I feel her embrace surround my torso, she rests her head on my chest and relaxes. I confusingly hold up my arms, inches away from her. I look over at Chris and see him shrug and make a 'Don't ask me' face. I tilt my head annoyed trying to find an answer to what is going on, I let my arms and head rest on her. I feel her close her eyes making me smile a bit, she starts to back off. I feel my grip on her decrease as she leaves the hug. She looks up at me happily.

(Leon)- "What was that for?" She looks down and looks around before looking at me again.

(Y/N)- "It's a long story, i'll tell you after we handle this. Like I've said I promise." I laugh lightly in my throat. I see her open her mouth to say something until we hear the elevator open with a ding. 

We start to see a whole crowd of zombies fill the hall, we all look at each other. I tilt my head, I grip my pistol as I see Y/N take hers out. Chris ready's his firearm and we proceed to walk forward to the crowd. Seeing a zombie jump for us we all start shooting bullets at a time, I have zombies surround every corner of me. I start shooting one by one, after doing so I look over at Y/N and see her fighting six at a time. 

Minutes of fighting, I see her kill all of them with bits of blood splattered on her clothes. I feel a tug behind me, a zombie tries to bite me as I see a bullet fly past my face. I look over to Y/N and notice she aimed at me with a stern look, her look goes soft as I run to her making sure she's alright. She nods and we run over to Chris, more zombies spread around us. 

(Chris)- "We might be running out of time" We are all back to back, yelling for communication.

(Leon)- "Let's split up" They both nod, I start to charge so does Chris until Y/N yells over us.

(Y/N)- "Rebecca is infected already! We need to get her asap." Chris nods and charges in, I also do too.  

(Leon)- "I have this covered, Chris save Rebecca. Y/N track down Arias." Chris nods and slips through the crowd, I look over to Y/N still fighting the infected. "I said go!"

(Y/N)- "Your an idiot, no." I shake my head, she sighs and look down. "You sure you got this?" 

(Leon)- "Positive" I smile at her.

(Y/N)- "Alright..I'll see you around." I see her dodge three zombies and speed down the hallway, resulting in her shooting her grapple gun and flying out of here.