The Enemy

(Chris)- "Look this shit is spreading fast and thick" He says as he points aggressively to his laptop.

(Rebecca)- "All of the researchers, and staff at my University were infected" She turns to me and Leon with a soft look, it's a mix between anger and sadness. Mostly sadness on her part.

(Leon)- "This again huh?" He says annoyed, "It's like I'm stuck in a God damn loop".

(Y/N)- "Ditto to that, I'm starting to get sick of Groundhog Day" I say as I stand and look our the window.

(Chris)- "Wait what?" He says while nudging Rebecca forward.

(Rebecca)- "What are you guys talking about?" I turn around, waiting for Leon to tell his story first. I notice his face drop, remembering the terrors he went through. 

(Leon)- "You know that bomb that went off in D.C? It was my mission to stop the terrorists" He points to himself violently. "We got to our point, and some..Asshole ratted us out" He sighs and puts more weight on his forearms on the table. I take tiny steps forward, getting into his story more. "The bomb went off and everyone on metro swat, my whole unit...gone. I kept fighting and fighting, instead of seeing an end to this shit It just keeps getting worse. Is this what my life is supposed to be?" He looks over at Chris angry, he's tired of this happening. "Fighting the living dead and the bastards that make em'. What's the point of it all?"

I open my mouth to comfort him, but I just couldn't get the words out. It was like I'm stuck on that question knowing I don't have an answer. I see Chris turn him laptop towards us and I walk over, bending down a bit to see what he's pointing at.

(Chris)- "Look, this is Glenn Arias. An arms dealer, his deals on the black market were so shady, He landed on the government's hit list. A smart bomb was dropped on his wedding, he lost his family and his wife. Now he's got a grudge, after the attack he went underground. He's back with B.O.W's and a score to settle, he said his products had targeting capabilities. From what I've seen I believe him." Chris starts to get a scared look on his face, making me wonder was really happened.

I stand up and look over at Leon's expression, this time I couldn't read it. He drops his head down and closes his eyes, taking a moment to take a deep breath. Once he does he raises his head, making me get an uneasy feeling inside.