Restless

Silence fills the room, it's relaxing and calming. I shift in the covers hoping to have a pleasant dream. About to fall into a deeper sleep until I hear a phone ringing, I grunt and groan before slamming my hand into my phone on my nightstand. I press answer and sit up, gently pressing the phone on my cheek and ear.

(Y/N)- "The number you have reached is--"

(Chris)- "Y/N not a time for jokes, we've got a problem" I wake myself up and blink my eyes rapidly before responding.

(Y/N)- "Chris--this sound serious what's up?" He exhales annoyingly.

(Chris)- "It's Leon" After hearing his name my heart starts pounding rapidly in my chest, hurting my chest a bit. "He's...not himself"

(Y/N)- "Chris, what is that supposed to mean?!" I flip the covers off of my body and stand up quickly, enough to make me feel dizzy a bit. 

(Chris)- "You'll know, please come over here and help Rebecca and I" I wipe away the hair on my face and run to my closet.

(Y/N)- "Send me the location, I'll be there in...wait what time is it?" He laughs lightly before answering.

(Chris)- "It's not morning I'll tell you that, it's around 3" I grunt as I pull out the clothes.

(Y/N)- "Give me 5" I end the call and throw it on the bed while changing quickly.

I quickly strap the gun holster onto my thigh, and grab my phone. Before filling up Winter's bowl I look over to the clear device. I shake my head, and walk out the door. I get in the car and start driving quickly, once I arrive I see Chris and Rebecca outside the building. I approach the two, I get surprised when receiving a hug from Chris. I hug back and look over to Rebecca, I click my tongue and open my arms. She smiles and hugs me, I walk back and exhale.

(Y/N)- "I'm glad to see you two again, especially you Rebecca. Missing our high school days huh?" 

(Rebecca)- "I have, anyways I need information from you and Leon" 

(Y/N)- "About what?" She opens her mouth to answer, but Chris cuts her off.

(Chris)- "We'll talk about it, in there. Trust me, Leon actually might drink himself to death." They walk off, until they notice me not following. "You coming?"

(Y/N)- "Give me a second, I need to take care of some business" He nods and walks off with Rebecca. I pause to think of what I'm going to say, or even do. I sit on the car, collecting myself. I ball up my fist and release them. "Alright, I'm ready".